13 weeks n nothing...

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I still dont feel pregnant. Im 13 weeks, have had our first us and heard our beautiful babys heartbeat but i still dont feel prego. I weigh 193...lost some weight since i found out i was prego...and i guess since i dont physically see anything yet i dont feel any different. I mean, common my uterus is supposed to b the size of a grape friut and my baby 5"...thats some extra filling inside me lol.

Comments

• I didn't feel pregnant at that time either since my first tri symptoms died around 9w. You may be one of the lucky ones.
  • I did't feel pregnant till I felt my baby move at17w
  • @excitedforbaby i was super sick all first trimester...just started cooking and doing dishes again this week. But now im like blahhh... just bad headaches, which i already suffered from. Its frustrating cuz i wanna c progress lol. So does hubby!
  • :) you will. Since you just entered sec tri it may take a minute.some women feel great during that time. My sec tri went by fairly smooth except for occasional aches and pains and some headaches.
  • edited June 2011
    @jess510 I cant wait to feel my baby move. My son is 7 already n this pregnancy is totally different! I remember showing at 3 months and i carried big. Im anxious i guess.@excitedforbaby
  • I'm 22 weeks feel my baby move, I'm over wight so not to much of a belly also didn't have bad symptoms in the first tri. I still find it hard to believe I'm pregnant I just don't feel like there is a baby growing in my belly
  • @mschop i mean i feel bloated sometimes and i could swear all my weight is in my belly but its like a blob...sorry...but thats how i feel. Sometimes i even lay on my back to see if i notice a bump lol.. hubby said my belly is a little bigger but i havent gained weight...ill just have to stick it out i guess.
  • I'm still down 4 pounds, I lay on my back too and even suck in and then the bump will pop out. A good way for you to see the changes though is to take a picture every week, might not notice a difference in the first few but when you compare the first one to like the forth one you should be able to notice a difference
  • @mschop haha cute. Ill try.. n i took a pic at week 11 so o guess ill do it consistantly. Thanks a bunch
  • edited June 2011
    Its normal not to feel pregnant around that time. My symptoms went away after about 10 or 11 weeks and I didn't feel prego either until I felt Kaylee moving around, which was around 17 weeks and some days. Consider yourself lucky! :)
  • @tootie08 hmm i guess i am lucky. Ill enjoy it more waiting for my baby to move. When did u find out if it was a boy or girl? We want a girl so bad i guess waiting for everything to happen is stressing us out a little.
  • @btrflyqt85 I found out at 17 weeks and some days also...I guess I got 2 gifts that week I found out that Kaylee is a girl and I felt her move! Enjoy the good days while you can; I'll be 28 weeks Saturday and I can barely roll over b/c my back and pelvic bone hurts...Trust me, you'll start feeling prego soon! ;-)
  • @tootie08 that is just a good present, im hoping on my next visit i find out what im having. i do notice at night sometimes as if my stomach has pressure...no not gas lol...but a different kind of feeling.my son keeps putting his head to my stomach saying he wants to wait for the baby to kick...it so cute. makes me melt. i cant wait!