Finally Had My Baby Girl <3,!

edited June 2011 in Birth Stories
So I had an induction teusday at 8 pm, for a few days & even more I had contractions following pink discharge ask my doc &mom if it was normal they said yes, so I didnt go to the er, went Friday tht week they sent me back I was in horrible labor prior 2 or 3 days after that day didn't know I was in labor, contraction gt intense so did the vaginal discharge, so I went to my schedueled induction soon as I gt in contractions gt worse I started leaking fluid (my water broke) I thought I peed on myself, my mom went to the hospital with me! Nurse asked to check vitals and my cervix, she said well your water bag is ruptured I was happy bcuz I didn't have to get on pitocin, fast foward story.... they set up the room for me I was progressing n the beginning I asked for epidural it was such a life saver lol anesthesolgist did an awesome job I didn't feel anything... Bu 1am I was dialted to 6 cm, 5-6am rolled around I didn't progress anymore so they decided to do a csection, omg soooo painful I felt the pulling &tugging sure wasn't pressure to me smh

Bt she was born on June 15th 2011 at 8:10 am & weighed 8 lbs 10ounce., they never told me hw many inches bt she is a long baby, never been so in love then I am now! She is beautiful, docs &nurses love her she spoiled already smh lol Gia'vanna Jael-Simonne is her name she has my last name!!

Comments