august moms:)

2»

Comments

• That's exciting!! Good luck! Our lil man is measuring big so im curious to see how big he really is! My dr said she wont let him get to 10 lbs....that scares me ....but she said may mean that she will either induce or scedule c- section!
  • Update on Alec~~
    Alec is doing better on the ventilator. He is producing alittle bit of urine on his own. Goin 2 talk to neonatologist and kidney dr this afternoon.
    @08lilmomma11 he was born at 30 weeks, (34 according to neonatologist) he was 4 pounds 6 ounces, and 19.8 inches long. We see him every day. Cant wait to bring him home. Praying for my little cutie every chance i get.
  • @angieahrens I wake up like that alllll the time. It sucks..I just take warm baths every now and then and it helps a little bit:)

@augustbaby 10 pounds! Woooww...that blew my mind. I'm scared that I don't trust the dr by saying he's only 4.5 pounds because he feels wayy bigger than that.

@pregnantlettemama what do you have to talk to the kidney dr about? Is his kidney enlarged or just the pee thing?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @angieahrens ohhh. That blows. Kick em out for a day lol jk
  • @angieahrens damn. I'm trying to help lol its just not working! Oh! You should get a massage:D
  • @angieahrens pedis feel sooo good while preggers! I haven't gotten a pregnancy massage yet but I want to but at the same time that requires me to move and I don't want to :) glad to be of some help!
  • @pregnantlettemama your lil man will be in my prayers!
    @everyone I am duje aug 13th but prlly not goona make it..32wks 3days and doc sas she's in "the last station" b4 exit I tink its +3 not to sure what they call it...and 3cm 50% and soft...also last doc appt I lost 1/2 pound over 4.5 weeksand he's concerned I get an u/s fri to make sure she ok at 29 weeks she weighed 3lbs 14oz...so we will see fri if I make it till then. (Today has been a painful one :'( ) but good luck mommies!
  • @angvieahrens no worries about the name thing lol I hope ur right I was just wondering if she's not getting bigger I will b 33wks sat my appt is fri do u think they will deliver her? I am in soooo much pain I actually thought today a tooth ache would be more bareable! She is sooo low I can't evn walk 20 ft to the bathroom with out tearin up I swore the pressure was so bad I figured my water was gonnabreak! Idk this is crazy!
  • @2nsmiracleontheway I am pretty positive that she will weigh more because that's a stretch of time for her to not to. At my 28 week appt mine weighed 2 pds 9 ounces and just last Thursday he weighed in at 4.5 pounds. And if you look up top pregnantletemama had her baby at 30 weeks and he is doing good and you are further along than her. I hope all works out and wish you the best:)