How many of us

edited June 2011 in UK
How many of us are uk mums and where abouts in the uk are you?

Comments

• Me I'm in norwich :)
  • Meee ;-) Walsall. But im Slovakian
  • swansea in wales.
  • Me! In Lincoln and will be 20 weeks this week with my first :)
  • Hull east Yorkshire work and grew up in doncaster south Yorkshire :)
  • Me! norwich! :)
  • I'm in LONDON!!
  • I'm in London as well!
  • hey im from Dundee in Scotland, 21wks today with baby girl number 3, i already have a 13 and an 8 year old, my damn man wont give me a son Grrrr LOL xx
  • im in dagenham :)
  • Shut up!!! Name age and where abouts @creamyapple
  • lol @RobynnRawks maggie, 24, not too far from the heathway, infact i went to lakeside today (hoping all the walking will help me go into labour-wat a fail). how abt u? :p
  • Meeee, Merseyside :D
  • @creamypie Robynn obv and fiddlers by the new leisure centre. What school did you go to??
  • @RobynnRawks. ahh cool, is that goresbrook? aww i didnt grow up in dagenham i grew up in southlondon
  • I'm in Essex, originally from Derby. And I'm off to Lakeside on Fri but not to start labour as I'm only 22 weeks!!! @Creamyapple
  • @creamyapple nahh not gorsebrook. If you get a 175 or a 173 I live by morrisons. Becontree Heath. What is your due date?
  • @littlenat86 I'm heading to lakeside on Friday too :D got some shopping that needs doing hehe plus they sell luckycharms there :P
  • @littlenat86 I'm heading to lakeside on Friday too :D got some shopping that needs doing hehe plus they sell luckycharms there :P
  • We are taking my mother in law over to do a bit of shopping, hopefully I can get a little something for the baby and we are going to eat :-) yum! Wait I completely missed that - where are the lucky charms!????!!!!
  • @littlenat86 luckycharms is a cereal from America and it is Soooo good. They used to sell them here until some knob decided it was racist towards the irish. Ohh best place to eat would either be cafe rouge or nandos :D or on that boat place :D though there ain't many baby shops anymore. Te one I loved has closed down now :(
  • @littlenat86 lakeside is cool, glad we got it, not as fancy and big as westfield but im glad i kept getting lost there.
    @RobynRawks ahh i know morrisons. cookl small world :D. im 41wks tomorrow. lil man loves it in there but on sat hes getting evicted. how abt u?
  • Yeah I know I remember the cereal from when i was a kid - didn't realise that's why they got rid of it!!! Where do you get it? We like gbk or pizza express, will see what we feel like! I've not been for ages though!
  • @creamyapple I'm 23+4 what hospital you going to?? It sure is, I would never have thought I would find another dagenham girl on here. Soo odd lol
  • @littlenat bottom floor opposite the lifts and primark, in the shop sweetyheaven :) never been to gbk what's it like there?
  • @RobynRawks aww ur halfway there. i do feel for u being preg through the summer since we'v been having crazy unpredictable weather. originally booked for king georges but now its gna b queens. how abt u?
  • @creamypie orginally queens but since they had the bad press I've switched to king georges. It's madness honestly I hate the weather ATM. When it rains I'm happy lol.
  • @RobynnRawks Awesome, that's where I will be headed tomorrow!! Gbk is really nice, they do all different burgers, the beef ones they cook medium rare (unless you ask otherwise) with all different toppings, sauces. Their garlic mayo is gorgeous too! And its Bella Italia not pizza express there! I love Italian :-)
  • I'm from Portsmouth in Hampshire, expecting my first and on team pink! I'm 27+6! My fiance already has a little girl who's 3 in august!