i need advice

edited June 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
So my daughters father and I were dating he was taking his son to maine with his parents i was fine with that now he tells me he isnt because the weather wont be nice ok im fine with that i find out instead he made plans to spend time with some girl and his son on fathers day so I broke up with him.....he tells me im overracting I dont feel I am one bit I'm carrying his daughter his son loves me why is it ok for him to spend fathers day with some girl.

Comments

• its NOT! dont let him make u think it is. nothing about him spending fathers day with ANOTHER girl besides you and your unborn daughter is ok.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Who is this girl? And why does he think that's ok? He should spend it with you if his other plans were cancelled. I don't think you should have broken up with him, but maybe found out more details and asked him nicely to spend the holiday with you.
  • @no it isnt nicks mom and its his ex girlfriends sister
  • oh HELL NO! no reason to deal with that.. im sorry
  • not ok. Usually the first sign that he knows its not ok is the "You are overreacting" part.
  • Um, you already know the answer to this. It is totally NOT OK! He is expecting a child with YOU. His son knows and loves YOU. How dare he make plans to spend such an important day with another woman and his son. This isn't even the son's mother?!? He is exhibiting a very bad pattern, and I fear that you are in for many tears and hurt. I'm so sorry that he's putting you through this.
  • @kerrideeRN it isnt nicks mom and its his ex girlfriends sister
  • Why would he want to confuse his son like that? Its not cool that hes alright with having different women around his son. Not a good example.
    You should be pissed. He should want to be with you and not put doubts in your head
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.