any good tips please?

I'm 6 1/2 weeks and I am always so sick n get those stupid stomach cramps. any advice?

Comments

• Mmm... nope. Just normal.
  • Are you sick all day long? I got sick a lil in the evenings, sounds wierd but salt n vinegar potatoe chips are good for morning sickness. Crampings common, but maybe a warm compress will help.
  • ill have to try those thank u
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • someone i work with said ginger snaps are good. thankfully I never got sick but it might help you! good luck!
  • Don't let you're stomach get empty. I faithfully ate saltine crackers, and they worked miracles! If it keeps up, and gets to the point where you can't keep anything down, or it gets VERY disruptive of your routine, ask your doctor about Zofran or the small tablets that melt in your mouth. I don't know the name of them, but your doctor should. Good luck!
  • Gatorade, and fatty foods. Like pudding, pierogies, etc... Thats what helped me. Try not to move so fast, and when you wake up in the morning eat a few crackers before you even sit up. Wait a few minutes then get up. That should help.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I couldn't do anything. Couldn't eat anything. I waited till it went away. I didn't have a doctor at that time,so I couldn't get anything for it.
  • Lemonheads or anything lemon helped me. I put it in some water when I was nauseous...worked 98% oid the time :)
  • Zofran was the best thing for me & I had it bad & all day. It helps not to worry or stress and get rest
  • Tonic water helped me...with lime.
  • the zofran pill was the only thing that helped me. I was throwing up constantly and had to go to the hospital to get iv fluids. My dr gave the the zofran OD tab (the one that melts under your tongue) and it just made me even sicker feeling cuz of the taste. It was a chalky mint flavor. So the pill was the only thing I could take. And yeah like someone else said I would wake up a couple hours early and take it and then go back to sleep so I could function in the morning. Also make sure you always have something like crackers next to your bed and have a couple before you get up and always sit lay in bed a few minutes before getting out of bed and do it slowly! I was still getting sick til around 18 weeks.
  • I'm 32 weeks and I'm still sick... I have to do suppositories of zofran. It's horible. Feel better
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Heating pad n crackers my best friend in the beginning. ..all normal unfortunately
  • I had horrible morning sickness in the beginning. Couldn't keep fluids down or anything. In the ER 3 times fot dehydration. They prescribed me a generic version of zofran because my insurance didn't cover the zofran. It's called ondansetron. It is the most amazing thing ever for sickness! I've used it through my entire pregnancy whenever I get nauseas. If I didn't have it, I don't know what I would've done!