He makes me wanna cry:(

Ok im not usually a crier I never cry. I dont know if its because of the hormones or I just cant deal with this shit anymore. My bf wasnt happy about my pregnancy but told me he would step up and be a good father but he needed some time to get over it so about 3 months go by and we are prob arguing 3 times a week it has made me so mentally stessed before I got prego we always argues because he never spent any time with me my once or twice a week we would see each other and then he would make me feel guilty for gettong upset about and just tell me everythin will get better so abou 2 months ago he admitted to me of having a serious pill drug addiction problem and that he needs help and asked me fot my help we made a deal that he would take off of work for a week to detox and he would say with me so I wouldnt let him.do.anything and I would hold.on.to.his money.. Well that lasted a day and a half he has still been getting high and blaming me and telling me that I dont help him because I get mad at him for getting high and thay just males it worse for him.. Before I knew any of this he was really down about bein broke all the time so I would help him out time to time.. But little did I know the reason he didnt have money was because he spent it on drugs and he said its my fault I should have gavr him money.. I dont know what it is but he is sooo horrible to me and so mean but I still stick around theres one day where I think or it looks like hes trying so I hold on to it and give him chance after chance but nothing is changing.. Im so emotional right now I dont know how to handle this.. I want to help him with the drugs but at the same time I dont think im strong enough for all the let downs andput downs I dont deserve this

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Believe it or not ...I've been there...just not pregnant. So u need to now worry about u and ur baby...but u don't have to give up on him either. Just don't support his abuse ....insist if he wants help he get it and prove he is ok to be a father and part of his childs life. If he truely wants to be sober....he can
    Good luck mama ....
    Hang in there .......
  • Thats what I said he wants to get better because he knows he has a problem Nd hes gunna wanna see his daughter when shes born but hes not ready to grow up yet and I dont think hes serious enough about it to go threw with it and I feel like im wasting my time and getting put through this stress that had no positive outcome
  • He needs professional help detoxing. He could get very sick if he stops on his own. Pain pill addiction is very serious. I work for a pain management Dr and see this all the time. Be careful momma..
  • He has a app with dr to go on to suboxen.. Even though I dont like the idea of that either its better then nothing..but hes already talked about canceling the app so who knows if hes even gunna go
  • Then u need to go...its not easy ...but will be best for u and ur daughter! And it will let him know u are serious and not going to allow ur daughter to grow up with that around her. I left....we did get back together after he had 6 months sober. ...we were already married so I told him if he wanted it I would give him time but I wouldn't sit around and watch it or force him to be sober. .....I know that doesn't work
  • Ur right forcing them to be sober doesnt work.. Im just worried I only havr 3 months left and of I make a decision now to leavr him things might get worse
  • My husband got worse for about a week....then realized I wasn't joking....things weren't getting better and he went and got help. Suboxone saved his life...it helped him get a clear mind without severe withdrawls and has been very active in recovery since to help keep him sober. He goes to 3AA meetings a week and knows what he needs to do to stay sober ....he had 7 years when he relapsed.
  • My dads been a drug addict my whole life. My mom stuck with him till i was 14 and i hated her for it. I resented her so much. Drug addiction is a horrible disease, and as much as you want to.. you cannot fix him. He has to hit his absolute rock bottom and he has to truly want it for himself. My dads still struggling, and hes moved on to worse things. Im 21 now, hes been throuvh about 10 diff rehabs throughout the years, hes currently in prison. Get him into a facility now, but if things dont turn around soon, get out.. for the baby.
  • My sister had a rx pill addiction & I can tell u he probably wont get better until he is truly ready. Though one of the things we did do to sort of help my sister realize her problem was to get her marchmen acted. Through the proccess of all of that she lost custody of her daughter (who we got)...i think that scared her & really opened up her eyes. I don't know if its possible to get him help where ur from through the marchmen act but its something you could maybe look in to?
  • Whats the marchmen act?
  • Im sorry ur going through this. My daughters dad was similar. Id leave his ass. Sorry but sometimes its just better to let go n move on. U and ur baby don't need a druggie... I wasted 6 years mu youth on my daughters dad thinking he would change... I'll never get those years back and I live in regret. Don't regret ur life u can do way better im sure of it
  • I can relate I always said things would get better an I gave him more an more chances. The thing is they laugh at us cuz they know we will always do that. I say put ur foot down for ur baby's sake. I said it would get better for ten years. The worst ten years of my life I wish I could get them back. But I have two wonderful children from that relationship
  • Thanks for the support ladies
  • I cannot relate to this issue, so anything I say right now could be wrong. I think maybe it would be more helpful to him if you put your relationship on hold, and supported him as a friend. I know you are expecting a baby with him, but he needs to concentrate on bettering himself. <---Ugh, I know that sounds so selfish, but I couldn't find another way to word it. :( He just can't be an acceptable father if he's on drugs. I'm not sure how long detox takes, but maybe rehab is the best thing. After he sobers up, he may be a much better man to you and his baby. This must be a really tough situation. :( Pregnant women need sooooo much emotional support, and he's just not giving it to you. Best of luck to you hun, and lots of sober dust to your BD. I pray things get better.
  • I really appriate it! Thank u!