is she gonna be ok?

I was just wondering if any of these things have happened to anyone else, and what the outcome was with your babys.

First off, The doctors think that my baby girl might have had an in utero stroke. She has a space in her brain thats visable by ultrasound of empty space. They said it was where the brain tissue didnt form correctly.

Also they said that there is a little too much amniotic fluid in there with her. Ive read where that could possibly mean that her digestive system isnt working correctly?? idk!

Im 33 weeks along and dilated to 1cm and constantly having contractions.. Is it too early?
Any feedback would be awesome! :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I really don't have any experience with what you're going through, but I'll be thinking of you! Lots of positive thoughts! Keep us updated!! :X
  • edited June 2011
    I've been having the contractions for months now.. lastnight they were 4-5 minutes apart today they're 20 minutes. Its different all the time. I lost my mucus plug 4days ago and since then I've been having what feels like period cramps. @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle
  • @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle @lil_biggie_3 yeah my doc knows.. lastnight was our 3rd time in l&d and they hooked me up to an IV with fluids and waited to see if I was going to dilate anymore. I didn't so they sent be home. I know that babies can make it at 33 weeks but it just worries me since she's got other problems too...
  • I'm so sorry I have no exp with this but I wish you and your sweet little girl the best of luck and will keep you in our prayers
  • @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle that's a good question! Idk! And nope, no shot of anything.
  • @almost4 That is amazing! I also have a handicapped brother. It wasn't anything genetic, but a member of the family dropped him on his head when he was little bitty and didn't tell anyone until he was 5. All the swelling went in on his brain and there were no signs that anything had happeden.. So I understand where you're coming from with your brother.

But my dr has told us that it has effected the part of her brain that controls learning and reading abilities. (Idr what its called) And that she'd more than likely have some sort of mental retardation. It breaks my heart.