36weeks TODAY!! Im so excited/anxious

edited June 2011 in July 2011
I cant wait to hold my little dove:).. Im naming her Bethany... And yesterday the doctor told me I can register at the hospital.. wow almost 9months ago I found out I was expecting...time flew by for my pregnancy..lol :*

Comments

• CONGRATULATIONS!!! I CAN'T WAIT TIL IM THAT FAR.. I GET EXCITED WHEN I SEE 30+WEEKS UPDATES ITS LIKE I KNOW MY TIME IS COMING ...IM 23WKS UGH TAKING FOREVER!!! LOL CONGRATS AGAIN!!! YEAHHHHHH
  • I'm 36 weeks today too! Little colton is almost here! So excited to hold my baby boy!
  • I can't wait to hit 36 weeks my dr thinks I'm gonna pop close to it said he'd be surprised if I made it to 38
  • When is ur due date? Im due july 18th
  • I'm due July 19. But I think I'm due sooner I lost my mucugs plug last nite n been gettin horrible cramps
  • I am also 36 weeks today :D with a lil boy
  • Congratulations how exciting 36 weeks!! I'm 15 weeks and one day. I'm jealous kinda you don't have to go thru hot summer prego but you do with new born not sure which is worse. LOL good luck and enjoy the little bit of time you have left with her always with u!
  • Im due july 16 :)
  • Hopefully sooner she is born I cant wait to hold her! :)
  • Im 9 mnths today too im gettin sum bac pain n stomach pains I cant wait to hold my bby gurl also :X
  • Bethany is a pretty name :) my pregnancy flew too - having a boy which will be our caboose to a brady bunch of three girls, three boys ;) im nervous because i am already 3 cm and lost my mucous plug but my little man is BREECH so this might be my first c-section. eek. So glad to be coming into the homestretch to hold baby bundle though!!
  • im due july 15th :-D so our due dates are quite close. x
  • Yea lol how exciting! Are u ready for ur baby's arrival :)
  • aw im excited for you i cant wait til im that far ll be 13 weeks tuesday i had a recent ultrasound this week said baby measuring 12 3days so its early! :) im so happy for you pregnancy is a scary happy journey and glad you almost there!
  • I'm 36 weeks tomorrow :)
  • 38 weeks today! Almost there....Congratz ladies on all your bundles of joys!!
  • I'm also due july 16th! These last few weeks are gonna be tough though, I can tell. Especially cuz I'm taking care of a toddlr at same time.
  • Oh wow:), I have a preglytwin hahhah... Im having a girl and naming her Bethany.. What about u?
  • Having my 2nd boy. I'm excited my sons gonna have a brother and ofcourse I have fallen in love with my new baby boy but I'm gonna have to keep trying for that girl! We were gonna name him joseph, but now my husbands telling me he wants william. Think he's gonna get his way cuz it means a lot to him but I kind of want to see him first!