fml

Okay Hubby came home from work about an hr or so ago I go to surprise him sexually and he pushes me aside and says No really loud like he was yelling at one of the kids. Im in tears I wanted him so bad :-(

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @lil_buggie_3 I have been yearning for him for 3 days im 20 wks all I wanted to do was make him want me
  • Aww :( it'll be ok! Maybe he's tired or like @lil_buggie_3 said maybe something happened at work. I never feel wanted by my bd anymore...idk if its because my body is so different or what but I just feel like a big ugly cow :(
  • maybe he was really tired?
  • @janet_2011 @brttnywstn14 & @lil_buggie_3. I talked to him this morning and all he said was that he remembered working last night but he didn't remember anything after he got home. I honestly don't know what to think. He did say he was sorry for upsetting me. He said he would make it up some how.
  • @lil_buggie_3 well he did work a double
  • I'm having that issue. Seems like ever since I got pregnant our sex life has dwindled. I've gotten laid twice in the last 2 weeks and I didn't orgasm either time. It's gotten worse the bigger I've gotten. I used to think he was just tired from working really hard, but now that he's unemployed, he's saying he's depressed and stressed out. He insists its not because I'm huge either. I believe him,but its hard to accept that its not me because I used to get it 5 times a day every day when I was skinny and now I never get any. It's making me depressed :(
  • @Victoriab. That's how I feel I was getting it alot when I was not pregnant now its like wtf
  • Wtf indeed :( I'd feel bad about telling him I need more tho cuz he's so sweet and I don't wanna hurt his feelings.
  • @almost4
    I love sex :3 I really love sex with my husband. He's not the *ahem* biggest guy I've been with, but he hits my spots in just the right way. Not that he's small, just not huge. The bf I left to be with my hubby was big, but really boring in bed. Size isn't everything for me. Skill is much more important.

Lately he's been lacking tho. I want my old sex life and my old body back :(
  • @lil_buggie_3 Ihaveapenis bitchitis. Freakin hilarious.
  • @victoriab I want that body back too :-(
  • @5lilangels
    After Achilles is born, we're going for daily walks in that fancy stroller I'm getting and I heard that breast feeding gets rid of fat quickly :D

@Almost4
    My area is more sensitive in a good way. It also feels extra awesome for him lol. My favorite position is doggy, but he gets rubbed in a way that sets him off way too soon now. I couldn't imagine my hubby being bigger, he feels perfect now.