WHO DO YOU WANT IN THE ROOM WITH YOU?

2»

Comments

• My husband and sister will be in there with me.. My mom passed aw ay last year while i was pregnant witj my daughter. With my daughter i had my hubby, sister, bestfriend,.sister in law and mother in law.. That was enough to drive me crazy now it's just tge two people that mean the most to me
  • Just me and my husband thank god
  • Just Momma &nd Granny, even though everyone wants to come in ! BD can wait outside, for the simple fact that he drove me nuts half my damn pregnancy. lOl
  • My husband and Mother! I don't want to share that with anyone else because its a special and private moment that only the people I feel are truly special to me should be their:)
  • Fiance and mom. Thinking about having my two sisters in there with me too. Not sure yet. But my fiance said that he doesn't want anyone to hold our baby until the next day whether it be 12 hours or 30 min. Lol I agree though.
  • I'm having my husband my mom and maybe his step mom. His Bio mom is NOT invited
  • Jst hubby, and IM HOPING one of my sisters can make it, i lost my mommy a year and 4mnths ago :( she would have def been #1.
  • My hubby and I have a plan to not even call anyone til after the babies born hehe :^o
  • My mom and husband ... :)>-
  • My husband my son who is 11 my 9 yr old daughter and either my aunt my mom or my sil id have them all if the hospital would let me I can only have 4 so my sil will be in the waiting room so if the kids need to be taken out she can take them
  • I think I just want my husband in there. At that point he is the only one that needs to be in there.
  • Every time I read these topics I feel weird. Cuz my husband will be there and both mother and mil. But if we have one more we no one will be in there.
  • Hopefully just my hubby hut it all depends on if my mom makes it in time to watch my son. If not it will just be me delivering :(
  • My mom and sister! :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • With my son I had a bunch of people in there during the labour, bit when things got tough I kicked everyone but my partner out. This time will only be me, my sister and bd.... and at push time my sister will go to the waiting room
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.