Can't hardly wait!!!

edited June 2011 in November 2011
So I know everyone posts this (sorry) BUT my gender ultrasound is this Thursday and I am just dying waiting! Oh my gosh. This waiting is so hard! I probably think about it like 200 times a day. We are really hoping for a girl :) Okay, that's all, sorry for the boring post ;;)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle Oh that is so sweet of your husband! Ahh what a sweet guy!
  • I was really nervous when I found out I am having a boy but it didnt really bother me either way.
  • I couldn't sleep the night before, either. Too excited!
  • I didnt know i was getting an ultrasound to find out the gender my last appointment cuz my doc surprised me lol. Pretty awesome. Well i hope you get to join team pink!
  • Don't worry about what you post on here i get excited and read every single post on gender scans cos i am so stupidly excited about mine on the 28th! Lol and congratulations!
  • @three_cats_n_a_baby Thanks! I'm glad you understand! Ha ha! Congrats to you too, the 28th is coming right up as well! Yay!
  • @TheTrondsons1st Oh that's a great way to find out! No anticipation and waiting...how awesome of your doc!
  • Oh i understand i was soo excited and couldnt wait to find out it seemed like all the sept moms were finding out before me i didnt find out till 20 weeks.. but i know it feels to be anticipating the night before i felt like a little kid on Christmas eve couldnt sleep lol.. but IM SENDING YOU SOME PINK DUST!!!!
  • Deffo not boring, I couldn't wait either!! Lol, sending you the pink dust I didn't use as I am having a boy x
  • Yay thanks :) Im just eager to get shopping! heehee
  • Yes I go thursday too I cant wait its what I wake up every morning thinking about...only 5 more days yay im really hoping for a girl also bc I have 3 boys :)
  • Soo exciting! I have long ways to wait
    .. Ur lucky lol
  • My scan is this thurs too! Prayin for a lil girl too!
  • Went for my scan 2day and its another Boy!
  • @Kris100717 Oh my gosh! 4 boys!! Wow, that's crazy!
  • @Kris100717 I was trying to figure out how to write "UPDATE" after my discussion title like people do so I could add my update, but I can't figure it out. Anyways....I'll just tag you :) So I had my ultrasound and the baby was not very cooperative. Kept moving all over and the cord was tucked down between the legs so the u/s tech said that it could be covering anything up.....BUT she thinks its a girl! She said "save your reciepts though!" Yikes! So I'm still not sure!
  • @baileygoose aww yay hopefully it is a little girl and you will get what u wanted :)