sickness and gender

edited February 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
I have told my family I am 6 weeks pregnant and when talking to my mum have started to wonder something. She had 3 girls and never felt sick for 1 day in all the 3 pregnancies, my younger sister is 13 weeks pregnant convinced she is having a girl and has never felt sick but I have felt queasy since about a week before I found out. Anyone know if that could mean i'm growing a boy baby?

Comments

• Nope. I'm really sick girl never know ur luck though
  • I'm really not bothered what I have so long as it comes out healthy. Just wondered with my family history. I suppose every woman is different
  • My mom said she was never sick with my brother, just a little dizzy. But that all 3 of us girls made her sick. Especially the twins. But they were twins, so that's to be expected.
  • My sister in law and I were both disgustingly ill with our boys some say u get real sick with boys and some say girls but we will c for.sure in june bc ill find out boy or.girl im not sick at all tho feel great a complete dif pregnancy!! Good luck cnt wait to hear what u end up having!

• Me either me and hubby are so excited. Good luck to you xxxxx
  • Some women get sicker with girls then boys. Everything is all myths and it all depends on your body
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ur baby sex doesn't show by how sick u r. Sorry but it doesn't. Ur hormones is making u sick.
  • Usually your less sick with boys. Less hormones. I threw up so much with my girl I lost 20 pounds.