what daipers and wipes work the best for sensitive skin

some people say pampers some say huggies...what wipes cause rashes and whitch ones dont...whitch ones leak and what is durable

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Both of my kids have skin allergies and eczema. We've always used the Huggies sensitive wipes, and Huggies or Pampers for diapers.
  • edited June 2011
    I think that Huggies diapera are more durable after the baby is older and more active.
  • My little girl was allergic to pamperes. We used huggies until she was 3 mo then they started to break her out we changed to luvs. She was in those till we got her potTy trained at 2
  • I like huggies wipes the best, but not the diapers. They seem too stiff. Pampers are good if you get them without that new stuff they put in them to absorb more. I like luvs too. They are soft hold a lot cheap and my daughter has sensitive skin and shes never broken out with them, our even had a diaper rash. And shes been in them for 11 months. I usually start out with pampers swaddlers sensitive then switch to luvs when they start peeing more at a time
  • I like swaddlers for up to 3 months and believe it or not albertsons and target brand are awesome and cheap. As long and u use fragrance free wipes and baby powder with pure cornstarch to absorb moisture :)
  • I loved pampers diapers, but the huggies wipes were thicker and bigger. We never had any skin issues though.
  • i've used huggies all the way. once with my son i tried to by pampers and he had a reaction he had welts only where the diaper was... i have no idea why but we switched back to huggies and it went away.. but every kid is different
  • @cee808 I think im gonna go with huggie I have been reading about the new ingredient in pampers and have seen the results of the rashes in my daycare classroom and its horrible with what looks like open sores on the babies bottom...i just wanted to make sure they dont leak cuz I heard that the newborn huggies leak...is that true for anyone?
  • it was never a prob for me.. at baby showers i got other generic brands that i could not use because it leaked and i could smell the pee. lol to me huggies is theee best! oh wait now that i think of it the hospital gave me newborn pampers and my kids didn't have any problems with those.. so idk
  • I am in like wanting everything to be perfect for her mode so I am like obssesing over a lot lol I still have awhile to go im 22weeks @cee808
  • We use luvs. My son peed through pampers and huggies. We use pamper sensitive wipes
  • I'm with @snreda extactly on this one :)