stress

I've been feeling like crap today. My children had me so frustrated earlier today that I had the most horrible pains in my stomach today. Almost felt like contractions. My heart was pounding and I was shaking. I wanna just duct tape them to the wall and have 5 mind of peace and quiet.

That's not happening anytime soon tho, BC my 2 yr old is wide awake still.
~X(

Comments

• What's going on with your stomach? Did you eat something strange? Also, great visual with the kids duct taped to the wall! Lol!
  • @blueberrysmom im not sure? it isnt really my stomach, more lower. feels like im getting stabbed. And if i had enough duct tape to put them there they def would have been. lol

@oregonmama their bedroom door knob it the long type. they to sent to their room tho, i told them if they didnt go in their room i was calling daddy home from work.
  • Gas maybe? That can really hurt. Whenever anything anywhere near my stomach hurts I put half a teaspoon of baking powder in a glass of water and lie across the bed on my back with my knees to my chest until I pass gas or have to go to the bathroom.
  • i ate some tums and it started feeing better. plus its uber quiet in my house now so i can relax just a little. :)
  • That's good. Feel better! >:D<
  • Actually seeing kids duct taped to the wall is funny. We did a church lockin and did that. My daughter was one of the ones taped.
    But, seriously, I hope you have some peace this evening.