Texas Weather

edited June 2011 in Just for Fun
Texas weather sucks ... 104 today 95 around 9 o clock. top it off we just saw a grass fire across the st from our apts scary!!!!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • that sucks! its starting to get hot here in hawaii too. but it doesn't get that hot. lol through this app i'm learning that hawaii doesn't actuall get as hot as i thought. its usually 85 during the day and 78 at night
  • @cee808 well I need to move there lol been in tx my whole life and its always extremely hot ugh lol

@mommy2isaiahngiselle really scary. second one today that I know of probably more. someone probably threw their cig out and if, they watched the news it said don't lol
  • well when people come from the mainland they say its humid here lol i wouldn't be able to be in that hot weather. when it reaches high eighties low 90's and my head starts sweating i feel like i'm dying. haha
  • I live in Euless and I know how you feel that fire was close to my cousins apts. Way too hot to go anywhere
  • lmao yeah it gets humid here. omg I would love that weather I thought I was going to die today. I got home and took a three hr nap it, was amazing lol @cee808
  • @serenitysmommy yeah I am in grand prairie
  • Yup 105 today in central west tx and the air was dry and hott it was almost makin my sweat evaporate lol
  • @blessed1508 were n tx do u live? I think uve said before but I don't remember. I live down in southeast part. Our grass is literally like brown. Its horrible. My dh jokes at least he doesn't have to mow. And the humidity is like breathing jello some days =p
  • I would like some rain..
  • edited June 2011
    @luvbump I would love some rain but not this wk bd finally wanted our car and I like it clean lol

@rckprincess2 in the dallas area. So I am surprised w r having grass fires.I can se if it was the country but its far from it lol
  • Ugh the hot weather I just kant stand it fustrates me I live in odessa
  • 106 here in the capitol Austin lol I was dying
  • Im in Dallas and yes it was hot as hell today! I almost fell out. Then to top it off the wind was blowing the hot air around. Whoooo!
  • @beautifulone extremely hott!! I came home and took a three hr nap.. that's why my ass is up now lol
  • @oregonmama omg that's nice weather lol
  • 109 n san Angelo TX n fires happen here everyday 2months ago it burned 83 thousand acres n almost made it to the town it was burning our county setting ...
  • Ummm yeah lol @oregonmama so my summer will be in the house and if I, go outside sorry for the people that will be with me cuz I will be bitchin lol
  • It's ridiculous! 111 degrees here in laredo today. It felt like a huge sauna outside.
  • @babyluv_3 O WOW that's crazy!!! and OMG 109 WOW!!!
  • @kcike812 111 yall beat @babyluv_3 wow lol I hope both of yall stayed in the house today!!!
  • edited June 2011
    @oregonmama I tell dh about twice a yr I want to move to oregon =p after doing a bunch of research the weather just seems btr lol. He of course doesn't want to. He wants to stay n this sticky ass heat. Bleh.
  • @blessed1508 its horrible! I usually stay indoors during the day. I feel horrible for my hubby who is a border patrol and at times has to be out walking in the horrible heat.
  • This weather is exactly why I did not go to the Mavs victory parade on Thursday. It was 100 degrees by 10am!! I would of bitched and complained the whoooole time. I can't stand the heat. At least when your cold you can cover up or put on extra clothes. What can you do when it's hot? NOTHING! lol.
  • U had me at cheese lol.
  • I did stay in side looks like am gna have to do it again 2day. Cuz its gna be that hot again ....they have a heat advisers out till Tuesday were suppose to have a cool down...lol to 99
  • Lol on Thursday it was 111 here. Way to hot