so uncomfortable

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
My stomach just feels so tight like there's no more room for my little man to grow but I know he still has 9weeks of growing to do and it just saddens my heart. No matter which way I lay I'm uncomfortable when I sit up I can't breathe! He's kicks aren't so cute and little anymore they hurt. I'm just seriously over this pregnancy now. Its like making me depressed. I'm always hungry! I can eat a full meal and 20mins later its Luke I never ate anything. I always always always want an icee (like I do right now) I just want my body back. :'(
I don't know what to do.

Comments

• omg I thought I was the only one! My stomach sooooo sore! geez. I can barely get up from bed at night which is like 4 times to pee lol. I made the mistake of laying flat on my back yesterday and 3 seconds later I got up gasping for air. Itll be ok dont stress too much, it will all be worth it when you see your little one.
  • Me too!
  • @noahsmommy_21 yeah especially at night I can barely sleep and then when I finally do I have to pee. And I swear I pee every 30mins.

@shaniam I'm just so glad its not just me.

I was starting to feel like a bad mom.
  • Me too! I Just want to be able to move around and bend over I'm only 23wks and least your near the end. :(
  • @serenitysmommy yeah that's like all I want and to be able to breathe.
  • I feel the same way its so hard to move can't sleep have to sit all the way up or get on my hands and knees just to roll over. My husband says if I'm not eating I'm peein or sleepin. I can't wait til aug that's if I make it that far my dr thinks I might burst around 36 weeks so mid july.
  • I feel the same way :( I have 6 more weeks and they could not go by any faster! I'm pretty sure my bottom ribs are bruised and he's figureed out how to punch my nerves in my legs sending shooting pains down them! I'm so ready to have my body back to normal!
  • I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow & I feel the same way. I want her to be healthy of course, but I am so miserable & just want to be done with being pregnant already. :(
  • Exactly. I want him to be out, I just wish I was fullterm already. Anyone's hips started popping out of place yet? :-((
  • @camommy I wish I was you I'm due August 23rd but the sooner the better!

@bentleysmommy I know how you feel. I'm still tired because I couldn't get any sleep last night. And no my hips haven't popped out of placed and I hope they never do I'll just pass out.

@vette_deviltthats exactly how I feel. I want him to be healthy but I just want to be done asap!
  • You're due the day before my moms bday
  • Lol that's my man's grandma's bday. @camommy
  • @YAYA it's horrible! I hope it doesn't happen to you.
  • @bentleysmommy it sounds like it.