Mommies Of Angels....(for all mommies to read)

edited June 2011 in Loss
Well, today it has been 4 months since sweet Raegan left em and went to heaven. Next sunday it will be 4 months and 1 week since my precious baby left its mommy and it will also be my first Mommies Of Angels Remebrance Walk. In the town I grew up in (Creston, IA) a group of woman have started some what of a small organization for woman who have ever lost a child. I am sad but also so proud to be joining this group and hope I get all the support I need and have asked from people. :)

Here is the link to the Mommies Of Angels facebook page!! :)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Mommies-of-Angels-Creston-Iowa/366986896366

P.S. The drawing of the rattle with wings in the picture, my uncle did. He is a tattoo artist and designed that for her angel babies Tiffany and Christopher. :)

Comments

• Hope the day goes well for you! It was hard on me, counting the weeks, months that first year of my son's loss. It never gets easier, you just learn to live your life without that child :(
  • I agree with @Jamie77 it never gets easier. :( the day will haunt me for the rest of my life.
  • It's not easy losing a baby one month from today it will be a year since I lost my son Paul Anthony. It's been getting harder with his anniversary coming up and now that my two yr old daughter talks so much and goes to his picture and says baby brother and ask to see his picture. I have a son due nine days before Paul Anthony's anniversary its hard to be excited at times and also to hard to be sad at times. If you ever need to talk I'm here.
  • Aww that's awesome that there's a kind of support group for angels. Wish nobody would ever need one.
  • Thank You ladies :) I know its not easy but with the support of others we can push our ways through it! >:D<