only 19 weeks and....(anyone else)...

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I have just felt baby kick on the outside :-j not so much a kick more of a belly twitch but i felt it!! I'm only 19 week this baby is going to be a wopper! Can't wait for bd to get up so he can feel it what a fathers day present :D my 2 yr old son isnt botherd but I'm just lying here with a huge smile on my face watching my belly twitch. Did anyone else feel it this early I'm quite worried about the size now lol

Comments

• I felt it around that time and my son is measuring tiny. I felt it early because I'm tiny as well so if you're petite or slim, you can feel it early!
  • I'm not slim, more average really, I'm a UK size 12/14 and 5'10". My son was 9lbs 9.5oz and I didn't feel him until I was about 24 weeks so now I'm panicing lol
  • I felt it at 19 to :)
  • Hey i am UK 16-18 and felt outside movements last week for the first time, hubby was mega excited! Can't wait for proper big kicks :) guess size can't be that important cos my friend is size 10 didn't even feel inside movements till 23weeks i think we are the lucky ones x
  • I have hunny i dont get a chance too have a look at belly too see if u can feel or see it from outside i have been feeling baby kick since around 16-17 weeks im 19weeks now
  • I'm 19 weeks with my second and just starting feeling it too!! It stops Everytime I try to let my son feel it :(
  • @sands3 that's what happens with me 2, he sat for 10 mins before trying to feel it but nothing, he's only 2 and a half so his attention span isn't to great so everytime I shout come feel baby moving he says no because nothing happend last time lol he was rolling trains on my belly before and told me he was playing with baby and sharing his trains coz he's a good boy :)
  • My husband and I felt it from the outside at 16 wks. So cool!
  • @mums_the_word my son is 3 so he didn't wait very long either.