hospital bag help.

edited June 2011 in July 2011
Hey ladies. I know there has been multiple posts on this. But I need help. So far I have outfit, socks, hand mits for baby. Nursing bra. Nursing pads. Outfit for me to wear home. Gonna go get kotex overnight pads and pajamas that button down in front. My breast pump. And after that im lost. Any tips will help. Thanks.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Stuff to pass the time, books, cards, music. Stuff to help stay focused, ultrasound photo or pic of a beautiful beach. Toiletries like deodarant, toothbrush, lip balm, and lotion. Camera, phone & charger. Extra panties. List of people to text or call after birth, u might forget or sleep or be in recovery, so someone else could do it for u. Tennis ball, Magic bag or sock full of rice u can microwave to put on ur back.
  • Your camera!! Don't forget it :)
  • Great im reading these responses like ooh yea! Lol I almost forgot about those things! Thnks!!!
  • @bee0726 how far along are u? When dhpuld u start packing ur hospital bag?
  • Ill be 35 weeks this tuesday! @Gunners_mommy so any day smth could happen so I jus wanna be ready
  • your clothes
    baby clothes
    a couple of nb diapers, just in case
    travel size wipes
    tooth brush
    tooth paste
    hair brush
    hair ties
    soap
    shampoo, conditioner
    socks (a couple of pairs)
    slip on shoes (who wants to bend over and tie?)
    nursing pads
    sports bra or very comfy bra
    phone charger
    book or entertainment if you want
    baby book for feety prints!
    car seat
    a camera
    camera charger
    chap stick
    panties
    deodorant
    make up if you want
    your own pillow
    razor if your going to need to shave your legs after (maybe ?? lol)
    nail file (you never know)
    pads of course
  • Does the hospital provide breast pump, or is it better to bring my own? Last time they did provide it, but at that time I had an emergency c-section, this time is scheduled.
  • @bee0726 aww well congrats an goodluck!
  • @SemperFiwife hospital provides one but it would be good to get practice on your own.
  • @Gunners_mommy thanks! Im so ready!
  • @semperFiwife I agree with @bee0726 I put my pump together, haven't purchased a nice electric one yet until I know ill stick with it, but that thing was insane to put together, at least when you go to the hospital they can give pointers.
  • Comfy clothes. Maybe your own robe and slippers? Toothbrush, toothpaste, soaps and shampoo. Hairbrush, make up, deodarant, razor maybe? Baby clothes. Own receiving blankets for baby. Books, magazines, mp3 player, camera, any form of entertainment. List of people to call. Diapers and wipes maybe? Insurance cars if you have one.
  • I remember last time sucking on sugarfree candies during labor. Is that ok?