Im ready to yoke his ass

Ok so my husband and I had a very productive day yesterday.....shopping, movies etc....all day I would catch him looking at every young girl who were the size of my pinkie toe.....I kept my mouth shut all day......THEN we go to the movies and I was having some pain/uncomfortableness from sitting in the chairs and he saw it so when we walked out he asked what was wrong so I started telling him and I look over to where his eyes are directed and surprise surprise they are on 2 young twits so to let him know I caught that I said "they're to young big guy" and he laughed which pissed me off more....I know we ALL look but it should be a law that when you are with your pregnant wife your eyes are either on her or the f*cking ground! Ok I'm done now thank you for letting me get that off my chest........

Comments

• Lol, the last part of this made me giggle. I used to hate when my exs would look else where and ugly bints.
  • Omg at first I was hurt, then annoyed and now I'm down right pissed at him.....I don't understand why its just not common sense lol
  • We do it soo discreetly, men are more obvious..i hate it when they comment on a celebrity's ass..makes mine feel jealous
  • It used to make me angry till I realised that it's human nature. Think of it this way, his looking to did better, his still with you which means he can't find no better ;) if that don't work then play him at his own game and be checking other people out :) he will soon appoligise.
  • Oh, that would hurt my feelings. Maybe tell him honestly how it makes you feel?
  • Oh. In that case, you'll feel much better if you just PUNCH HIM IN THE THROAT! X(
  • I agree lmao!
  • I'm surprised at how we think its just n our nature an most women brush it off. I'm not the most skinniest or perfect woman but my husband seems to think so he has never checked out another girl wen we r together an he never makes any comments about other women. I never check out any guys either.
  • @martinmommi3 he never comments but I do catch him looking and it makes me sad like I'm not worth gawking at ya know.....you're lucky!
  • O no! Don't get me wrong I wasted ten years on an ass but he didn't just look he had to drool an conversate an flirt an it led to cheating. I know how u feel. Worthless. But u could always thank God it doesn't go any further than looking. :)
  • O an yes I do feel lucky everyday he is sooo amazing. He's a great dad, husband an friend
  • @martinmommi3 you're right I just get so frustrated I hate feeling less then perfect in his eyes......
  • Its messed up that he knows how you feel about it but still does it, that a point when its disrespectful to you thats not right at all..... in my kase tho I actually tell my husband to look I kno it sounds krazy but it jus keeps a laugh between us & he actually likes when I do it idk I guess we're jus a wierd kouple
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Idc if its human nature. It pisses me off! My ex was really rude about it tho. He had a thing for Asian girls and since I'm not Asian, it made me feel like crap when he'd obviously oggle some Asian stick insect and then later call me fat. I don't get freaked out and jealous with my husband tho. I know that I'm the apple of his eye and when he comments on a girl's tights or her dress, he just likes the clothes, not the girl (he has a clothing and stocking fetish).
  • Omg so he is now stating he was staring at a girl who was stuffing stuff in her shirt to sneak into the movie theatre ????do I look like an idiot? Then he played the victim saying this was the worst fathers day and I would be pissed if he acted this way on mothers day and I said well the difference is I would never be so disrespectful to begin with so stuff it.....I think things are starting to calm down well I'm hoping they are I hate freaking fighting with him but I won't back down when he needs to admit he was wrong.....
  • uughghhhh shit like that gets to me too. my ex used to do that alllll the time. i used to want to slap him across the face. thank god my man now dont pull that shit around me cuz boy ohhh boyy....
  • He is usually so good ii think he feels because he is so good all the time that I will let some stuff slide and well he is sadly mistaken lol........
  • You know what guys are gonna look its just in them lol but its the ones that don't do it infront of you who are usally the cheaters and hey I would rather a looker then a cheater
  • Very true he however looks and thinks I can't/won't catch him and I have told him time and time again I know all, see all, hear, all etc lmao he just wont learn apparently.....