white power

white power

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Man, how have u kept your cool around here
  • that couldn't be contagious LOL.... if there are books around here that inform put your head in them! she's a dumb ass!!
    @Seifer12211 trust me I talk crazy to her I don't keep my cool for no one LOL! I told her how stupid she was! LOL she knows how I am so she knew when she admitted to being wrong that I was gonna roast her! and no one can tell me about my pregnancy so whatever she says to me I tell her to shut up.
  • I'm on my maternity leave now with 6days to go, went into the supermarket today and ran into my knowitall co worker who tells me he isnt coming bc i'm carrying too high still. I told her his heads engaged n this is just how I've looked with all #4 kids. She kept shakin her head saying he's gonna need a csection. Some ladies r truly nutz!
  • @Jamie77 smh some people are ridiculous! If u have had 4 children I'm pretty sure u know what your doing!
  • Lol right! I hate when people assume how you look pregnant gaurantees a certain gender, or your going to be induced.
  • @Jamie77 yeah lol I completely agree! I'm on baby #3 and although I don't think I know everything enough to tell other people what to do or whats going on I do feel pretty confident that I know what's going on with my body. I just smh and laugh at people who try and tell me what's happening with my body.
This discussion has been closed.