*¤~•SEPTEMBER MOMMYS? BABY SHOWERS•~¤*

edited June 2011 in Baby showers
When are your showers? Boy or girl? Whats your due date?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Due the 22 and having it the 3rd and im having a girl :)
  • Some time in July boy, September 13th
  • My shower is july 3rd, having a boy and im due sept 15!!!
  • My shower is next saturday the 25th I'm having a boy due sept 11th
  • I canceled my shower and told every one to fuck off and that I'll buy the stuff on my own and don't expect to be around my child when she's born! my step father is a complete ass hole!!!
  • I'm having a girl...due Sept 30th...my shower is July 9th
  • @Rl25 thats awesome!!
  • I am having 2 (maybe 3). I have the first one in Iowa (where I am originally from and all my family is there) on July 31, and one for my hubby's family and our friends here in Ohio on August 21. I may have another one if my work does one for me too. I am due 9/7 with our first, a little boy.
  • @mommie_mcatee im sorry hun I know how u feel I did yhe same with my 18mnth old
  • the thing is I'm twenty have had my own apartment since eighteen working schooling etc all on my own been with my baby's father for four years!.! I ain't bringing no child into their house so what the hell it gotta do with them really I just wanted the shower there cause they have a big house but looks like I may throw one for my friends at my place! since they so damn disappointed.!!!! I told my mama at three months that if she was so disappointed about my child then she don't have to be in my life or my child it made her cry but I didn't care! you're not gonna treat my child like an outcast because you didn't agree with her being made!
  • August 7 due Sept 25 with a girl!
  • July 16 due Sept 2 with a girl. :X
  • @mommie_mcatee I had to do thr same but with my father, literally everything I do including having my own place and car is a disappointment to him, I dnt fuggin get that logic!!! Its retarded but atleast you can still have 1 for you and the ppl that arent disappointed about your beautifull blessing!
  • having my baby shower August 13 due September 29 with a boy:)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Due September 15,Boy :) baby shower July 15 :)
  • Not having one... Boy...9/22...i got so excited that I was having a boy and bought everything within a week....i cant think of anything else he would need
  • Baby shower Aug 13 due Sept 26 wit a girl
  • Im due sept 15 with my first child a boy and my shower is july 10th
  • due sept 29 with a lil girl n my baby shower is on july 23rd
  • Babyshower July 16 & Im Due Sept 5 With A Girl
  • My shower will be July 9 :-) I'm due Sept 18 with my future little boy, Jude Christopher!
  • My shower is july 9th sure september 28th and I'm having a girl going to name her naliyah
  • Baby girl due Sept 27, not having a shower since this is #3.
  • Girl<3 I'm having it August 12. Due September 22nd (:
  • @rizzychicky my sons middle name is going to be christopher too!
  • Shower is July 30, my baby girl is due September 2. :X
  • Due sept 6 with my first lil boy. Shower August 20. My mom planned it so idk y she wud schedule the shower so close to my due date... That's My Mom for Ya