Grrr, crampy...

I'm at my mother in laws and just finished doing laundry despite being uncomfortable and having weak contractions all day. Husband is sleeping in mommy's bed after having taken a shower and I've been chasing our son who gets into more mischief here than at home and my mother in law is out taking her sister home. Already woke husband up.once 30 mins ago and he's back to snoring. Now I'm getting really crampy and my back is kinda.tight. Is it really so bad that I want to go home?

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Ummm no. I would have shook him until he was on his feet and out the door haha I'm impatient though. Nevermind the fact that you're doing everything in the pain you're in. I sawwy:(
  • I would LOVE to but he gets such an attitude over the dumbest things and I don't.feel.like getting chewed out.either. my phone is dying so I might try again...and little man has been grouchy lately and today is no exception.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am 37 weeks tomorrow. Usually its fine, but I'm annoyed because I'm at my in laws and I want to go.home.
  • He's finally up and sitting next to me on the sofa. I just had a contraction and he looked at me and was like, 'what's wrong with you?' :/
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah, I am. And yeah but he tries to make it subtle cos he does his best to get my family to see him as a selfless sweetheart when he really just didn't think.he could find someone else and used my being scared and emotional to convince me to come back. An example: he told me the other night he doesn't like when I push because it smells like 'maggots and death'. :O
  • Mine has done everything from downplay my pregnancy as nothing.special to telling me that when I was on bedrest it was.only an excuse for me to not.do.anything - and I broke bedrest to clean the house because he let it get disgusting! :O Then he admitted last month that when we were separated he paid some chick for sex a couple of.times! The sad thing is that my family accepts the baby I'm carrying though they hate the way he came into existence but when he admitted to.basically buying a whore all was forgiven. He's still better than me!
  • Keep forgetting to tag you @bri2186
  • I feel like I have. We've split up twice and I've gone back in good faith that he's a different person than he was. All he winds up doing is talking smack about how I was in a relationship when we were legally married and how he always waits for me like a faithful, loving husband. It's ridiculous. :(
  • @bri2186 Don't let yourself feel like you're overeating or being overly sensitive about it. My family feels that he is a saint because he does not have to.help raise this child that isn't his, yet he chooses to. While I can agree that it is admirable to agree to raise.another man's child, he made the offer while also promising to treat this child like.his.own and to move on from the past, and so.far he is not.keeping his promise. He has backed out of a lot.of.the.things he promised because he says he wasnt thinking clearly when he promised it. To that I say he should.have thought things through before.agreeing to things. But of course he fights me on them and how ridiculous some of those promises are. [-(
  • @bri2186 We are with the same guy. XP Damn!