just cant except it

edited June 2011 in Depression
My grandma passed away the day after mothers day this yr. Completly unexpectedly dropped dead of a massive heartattack. I just can't except she's gone. I don't have a memory that doesn't have her in it, I wanted her to meet my daughter, my son loved her, she left behind my 83yo grandpa who they have been married for 60 yrs and you can just see he's dying from being a lonely old man, its killing my dad to know his mom is gone and watching his dad slowly slip away. I don't know what to do I try to remain strong but my god it sucks

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My grandma passed away July 29 2005 after a surgery check up. They did something wrong, I wasn't really told the story cause I was 16 or 17. Its hard. We were living with her at the time cause my mom would work out of state during hurricain season. I still think about her a lot, especially when I see a butterfly, I believe its her.

Its really hard, but as time passes, it will get easier. But it will never be the same.

She wanted to be cremated so now at all family gatherings, she is there. No matter what.