New 2 b mommy n new 2 pregly

edited June 2011 in First Trimester
Hi ladies, im new to this n im just testing out the posts for the first time. I found this app on my phone and i fell in love with it! :X

Comments

• Hi hun, welcome :) how far gone are you?
  • Hi, thx! Im 9 weeks, and i cant wait until the pregnancy is over!.. How about u?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thx! Lucky u ur almost there! Congratz to u too : ) I feel like this is goin to b such a loooong journey for me, im due Jan 22nd.. This is my first but my boyfriends 4th!.. Crazy right? :-?
  • congrats and welcome. i will be 30 wks tuesday!
  • @janmommy welcome!!! hopefully you will like it here as much as the rest of us do! congrats on your pregnacy. if you have any questions dont be shy!
  • Im new to also found the app im 5 week's. Found out theweek i gort married. How are things going for you?
  • Welcome hope you find it helpful in all aspects, I do.
    but you should put an @ and then the persons name your replying to right after (no space) in the post so they know you've replied to them. I had to learn that later. So just letting you know early on. Lol
  • Oh and I'm 32 weeks tomorrow. Having a boy. How's the pregnancy going so far for you?
  • Welcome! I joined at 9 weeks also...now I'm 30 weeks.
  • Welcome welcome/and congrats! Where are you from? And how are you feeling?
  • Hey girly welcome aboard!!! I'm going on 27 weeks n my first baby.. she's a girl.. hope u enjoy pregly as much as I do :)
  • Welcome @janmommy & @feb2012mommy hope you ladies enjoy pregly. I enjoy it, the ladies on here are really nice and supportive. & it really helps when no one else understands what your going threw. Im 19 weeks today and very excited to meet my lil man in November :) Hope you ladies the best in your pregnancy's!