Anyone going into 2nd trimester & still really sick?

edited January 2011 in Second Trimester
Hi- I'm just starting my 2nd trimester & thought I might be getting better, but my morning sickness (or all-day sickness as it should be called) came back with a vengance 3 days ago & I'm getting really frustrated... just hoping for some understanding & encouragement... thanks!

Comments

• hi. im in my 2nd trimester and im alwaus sick. morni g noon and night. early on my dr said that i could take unisom before bed. so i could either b sick or sleepy tge next day. it helps and ive been taking it for a lo g time. if i do t i am really sick the next day. hope this helps
  • I just got over a bug and I'm still all stopped up but that will really never go away:(
  • I go into my 3rd trimester tomorrow and I'm still sick.
  • My wife is starting her 20th week, and still getting sick. Like yourselves, she's frustrated and starting to doubt whether she'll be able to make it to term :-(
    It's some consolation knowing that she's not alone. Thanks for your posts!
  • I am just into my second trimester and still sick also, I was hoping at 21weeks it would subside but no such luck, somedays are better than others I dont understand that either??. Glad to know I am not on my own here, it is really tough going but trying to think of the outcome at the end to get through but hope the rest of the pregnancy gets easier?! Keep your chins up ladies!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.