mil vent update..somewhat

So...some of you know i have my mil living w/ me..well anywho..ask my husband tonight if he ever gave her a timeline as how long will she stay..wellll......now..just now here goes n the rm to talk to her...omgeeeeee why didnt he wait till tomorrow when im not here...its so obvious we just got n a argument a few hrs ago about her living here in the front..well she was in the living rm..and now i hear her crying ....at least i got to tell him how i completely felt...like for instance her watching tv all day

Comments

• Well she could at least try to help around the house or get a part time job or something if she is going to be at your house
  • edited June 2011
    @kayleigh27... yes...she washes the dishes if theres any..but ive been keeping the house clean..but yes a job...! I told him that she needs a job and he tells me well its not easy...so thats when tell him...i dont see her trying and leaving the house to go to places to apply..all i see her do is watch tv frm the time she wakes up till she goes to bed. And i tell her about jobs..but feel like she gives ...(and he finish my sentence saying) excuses ...she just sign up for massage school but that's not till 7 pm...and when she gets home she turns on the tv
  • Yeah I know its his mother but times are hard for everyone these days so she should help out with something. Hell cook some supper for y'all
  • Lol I would be like "can you go cry in the other room? Im trying to sleep and your being loud."
  • @luvbumb i actually came n my rm...i didnt want it to feel awkward if she came out
  • Ok...so idk what he told about tv or anything like that...but now shes just sitting in the room...in the dark...she use to open the blinds.. idk if she heard complaining about them not being closed at night ..but she doesn't open then anymore