scary/upsetting dreams

There reli upsetting now last nyt I drempt I was at my mums shuttibg front door and some1 stabbed me in the stumache and all this blood was coming out I was screaming no my baby my baby and just saw this man smiling and laughing :( not nice anyone had any dreams like this I've also drempt I gave birth to a baby about 12weeks in and was just laying there :( xx

Comments

• I had a very similar dream a few weeks ago, that someone stabbed me in the stomach and I lost the baby. I've had two miscarriages in the last 9 months, so it freaked me out.
    Unfortunately, weird dreams are common place during pregnancy. I hope you don't have any more horrible dreams like that.
  • Omg! I just posted about something like this. I can't take these dreams anymore.
  • I had a nightmare last night too. A man was trying to shoot me... I think its something in the air that's causing horrible dreams! It's just because were pregnant. But the dreams still seem real :(
  • @all ty they do they seem so real and u cnt forget them or so anything :( roll on seeing midwife and having 1st scan I wanna know all is ok :( hope everyone elses dreams stop aswell they can't be gd 4 us or babys as just make us worry more :( xx
  • Its all in your heads. Dont worry about it ladies. Yes its very scary and deff sets your mind off to think all kinds of crazy things. But there just dreams. Ive noticed i dream crazy/scary things when my boyfriend and i argue. (I dont know your situations but if theres stress on you your gonna dream crazy..) I recently had a dream i was at the hospital bleeding losing my baby, its was horrible. But its just a dream. Hope your minds get put at ease.