WHO does that?! and why am I so angry (stupid btw)

Ok this is REALLY stupid but I can't help but rage over it....I've been super emotional lately and trying to avoid any problems with my bf. Well while we are on a "break" (he put it that way) some random girl comes up on Facebook and starts writing on his wall things like "get on fb" and tagging him in random pictures (not of him). I asked who she was a while ago and he says new girl at work. Today she tags a quote with him so I ask again, he tells me they talk on fb daily. :(((
Recently I've found out that when he gets home from work, that he goes on Facebook for a couple hours and talks to people & doesn't respond to me or call me back. Blah blah blah I try to push it aside thinking it shouldn't bother me. He just needs space?

But tonight some late night lurking pissed me off! =[ this same random girl. He posted a status "and....she hates me" because I wouldn't go over to his house, and she likes it! Grrrr! Such a stupid thing to be pissed about!! But idk I want to cry. He was already starting to treat me like my ex did when my ex started "talking" to other girls before he cheated on me. I chalked all of it up to being paranoid but now I'm super paranoid! Over a "like" on a f$¢#ing status update. Grrrrrrrrr :'(

Comments

• *hugs* hunny we have all been there (I hope) talk him and tell him how your feeling. If that don't work go direct to the problem and tell that b!tch to back off your man before things get ugly. X
  • I totally agree with @rawsky tell him how you feel and How it is upsetting you. I trip out all the time for stupid stuff I especially get mad about my hubbys spam mail.. like I know its spam but why is it always whores that want to hook up on this one website. It gets to me so so mad and when I talk to him about it he just tells me its just spam.

But I suggest to tell that skank to back away he is yours and your having his child. But I would do it more meaner then I say it.
  • I just sent her a friend request... that's ok, right?? Her whole profile was blocked. Sooooooo stupid I should be more mature than this! To get jealous/paranoid/frustratead over Facebook :-S I don't thinking I could handle being cheated on again. Last time it happened right under my nose! And I found out the worst way!
    He told me he would never cheat on me and that I make a sexy prego ...his words.... when I asked about her this time around. I didn't even imply anything he jumped right to it :-< sigghhhhhh and how can I be a sexy prego when we don't even have sex. Ughh
  • Lol, I would have done the same. If he asks why you added her just say. Ohh you talk to her all the time so I thought I would add her and be here friend too. Then ask if there is a reason you shouldn't have. Then see what happens from there :) I feel for you but it could all be innocent x
  • I would understand if she's just a friend, but liking the fact his gf is mad at him, hmmm I would be like you, mad then suspicious lol
  • Ask him too delete fb and u do the same fb causes nothing but arguments same as blackberry messenger.. my bf always has loadsa girls tryna add him but we trust eachother so we know each others password for everything lol so i check it more then him and decline alot of them unless its family haha ima bitch but behind every bitch theres a male who madr her that way and in my case jst like urs i was cheated on by my ex
  • I asked him about it today face to face.... he laughed and said he didn't know why she would like that status, that he thought it was weird and he would stop talking to her. But time will tell because he's lied to me in the past about not talking to a girl!
  • edited June 2011
    Facebook is the devil. People share too.much info while others get bothered by it. I say this guys not worth your time. & why friend her? To stalk? He seems to lie to you while enjoying this girls company. If you wanna be hos doormat that's on you. But I'm sure you're stonger than FB drama. If he can't delete her from buddy list & you should too that's a flag saying he don't value your feelings.
  • Trust your intuition, that's why you have it. My current bf cheated on me and I had suspension about it for a couple of months. I never found evidence, so I never openly pursued it. I just kept tabs on fb and miles on my car. But 3-4 months later, I made him tell me cause I just knew he never told me the truth. We got ever it & still have references to it sometimes. But I will never again not follow MY gut feeling.