Am I the only one...

edited June 2011 in Military moms
who ever wants to slap another wife/dependent? I know you ladies have stories of irritating spouses, let's hear em!

Comments

• We are not in the military, but my husbands job is run like the military and he's not around very much. Emotions run high for the spouses in his field, especially if you aren't prepared for it, and have even an 1/8 of an ounce of immaturity in you. There is one wife in the group that ALWAYS complains about her husbands schedule as if she didn't know that they work a lot when getting into this. She constantly tries to make her life seem perfect, and we all know when you do that...its b/c you are covering up it. She is a gossips about everyone, and isn't even ashamed. There's so much more to her story, but the general feeling is that she's just an awful person. A slap wouldn't even be enough to set her straight.
  • There's way too many to mention.. lol. Backstabbing, people using me, thinking you trust that person then find out you can't, girls trying to get way too close to myhusband... there's quite a few. I kind of stay away from them now..
  • Yes!!!!! There is this other marine couple but THANKFULLY they moved out of the complex. I know how u feel.
  • @awhaley28540 lol I feel that way about an ish who just pcs'd. From the first time I met her, she was so snobby and rude! She actually PCS'd to the base we just came from...it was not a very good assignment. She basically told me, "well I'm from Cali so blah blah blah"...well ok then. I hope she enjoys the crap hole they've been assigned to! lol
  • Lmao. This couple, well the wife was all bout starting drama. N the husband was a crazy drunk who wanted to fight everyone when drunk because "nobody knows what I went through, I got blown up 5 times, I should have died" playing the poor pitiful me card. I understand n I'm sorry u got blown up but seriously be fucking happy you are still living. He has a child with another girl and says openly to everyone, that he doesn't want anything to do with it.
  • @awhaley28540 Ugh! I survived a brain aneurysm, but I don't expect people to pity me. Hell, I laugh about it now because I know I was lucky and when it comes up, people give me this "OMG" look and then they think I'm ungrateful to be alive because I laugh. Why can't they see...I have faith, I survived, and I moved forward with my life. It's not something I would want to go through again, but I don't live in fear of it either ya know.
  • Oh yeah. N its good u can look n laugh n be thankful. That's truly a blessing.
  • I love going to any shop on base and see these wives who think they are all that because of their husbands rank so they think they can just cut in front of you lol I'm like hell Nooooo my husband deff out ranks yours so if you want to play that game let's go!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.