Omg...Omg...Omg... :) time flies

I have made it to the 99 day mark :) ahhhhh so.friggen excited lol

It's still forever away but closer than I was before.

And... I'm soo ready to meet my little baby tanner :)

Where are you all at and how are you feeling?

Comments

• I'm term as of today! 21 days left! :D Hitting double digits is so exciting though!
  • @kristaf22 it felt like forever to get to 20 weeks but I can say it has been going by lots faster since then. You will get there. Did you decide on a name for your little boy yet. And I sure hope my labor is easy. I had a fantastic first 23 weeks. But Omg since 24 I'm effin miserable.

@vivya yay for.you! :) I can't wait till I can make that post :) that's exciting too
  • I have 12 days left until my EDD, & I am one miserable momma! C'mon baby...! :)
  • 26 days togo :)
  • I have 19 days and I'm feeling pretty good just anxiously awaiting his arrival
  • I have 76 days left I believe..10 w 3 d. I'm 29 weeks

:-) her name is sofia. Idk if its sofia joy or sofia grace .
    Who likes which 1 better
    ?
  • @artistmamma and @carrie I'm so jealous you guys are soo close it could be any time now.... And @karla_with_a_k your almost to term :) yayy I wish I was that close already lol

@kristaf22 awe that's so cute :) lol and I was fine till 24 weeks then start the tightness, the aches, the back pain, the pelvic pain and horrid mood swings for me. My poor fiance don't know what to do with me. He is almost scared to say anything in fear of getting his head ripped off. And I really try not to be mean the best I can but I can't help in sometimes. And it don't help I'm always tired cuz I can't sleep and then I get cranky-er lol and even when I do sleep I'm still tired lol. I just hope these last 3 months go by quick and smooth lol I hope you feel way better than i!
  • @annamazing77 lol awe that is such a cute name I like Sofia Grace better!
  • I remember the 99day mark my bd was like y u so excited??? Lol I was so happy to have double digits.
  • @jay_brad oh guys they never understand anything lol. It's a big thing to us girls. How far or close are you now?
  • I have 80 days left. I'm so excited!
  • I have 87 days left now to meet my baby boy,Braxton :)
  • @kristaf22 yeah its awful. I forgot to mention bad posture HA that's a hell no from baby I slouch even the slightest and I get little ninja sharp toe kicks that hurts like heck. And I toss and turn cuz he kicks the snot out of me if he isn't comfy. Back and forth all night long. Blah but I can say havent had any sickness. And I had to start taking stool softeners cuz I couldn't poo either or it was very difficult.:( its not as bad now but still only every couple days. And sorry but im glad I'm not the only one with diarrhea of the mouth :) lol
  • @kbg10 I hit the 99 days left mark today too!!! Yeah Us!!!
  • Awe @excitedforbaby yay how have you been feeling?

@jay_brad awe and adorable name. That's what I named my first. My angel baby. Braxton levi :)

Does anyone give you shit about "braxton hicks" lol everyone picked on me for it when they heard I was going to name my son that lol but yay for you too lol
  • I have 100 days left I wish it was time already this little boy needs to come out and meet his older sister she cannot wait!
  • Hmm well I've been starting to feel nauseous again,starting to feel heavy, and more tired.
  • @jbandno3 lol yay us. It cuz were awesome like that. Do you know what your having or you keeping it a surprise. And have you picked a name?

Lol also when are you planning on having your baby shower... If your having one.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @kbg10 we are having a girl. I am not sure on a name yet cuz hubby won't make up his mind. My top two are Reed Olivia or Neely Reed.

I won't be having a shower, at least that I know of. This is our 3rd and we already have 1 boy and 1 girl. So we don't need much of anything. I should have a diaper shower cuz I don't think my 2 year old will be potty trained by then!

What are you having?? Names??
  • @kristaf22 lol Omg that totally sounds like something I would do :) ha your crazy lol
    Ah I would tell Kyle that but he has been Pooping lots lately and kinda runny so he might think I did it :)

@excitedforbaby I totally understand that :( but hopefully it gets better for us :) I keep hoping anyway.

@lmelanson lucky. Gah why can't we all feel fantastic like you lol. But thanks and congrats to you as well.
  • @jbandno3 awe congrats! I like neely reed that's cute... And I pretty much have everything but small stuff and a carseat. But you can never have enough diapers lol that's my biggest thing. That and onsies. But I'm having a boy! :) Tanner Lee
    And daddy likes the name :)
  • Yes everyone goes on about the braxton Hicks lol. But he is so perfect I love him soo much! :)
    & angel baby? :( what happened?
  • @jay_brad long story short he had a tumor in his heart and fluid in his chest. He passed 26 weeks along from congestive heart failure. He was born may 12th 2010 1lb 11oz 12.5 inches long and so beautiful :)
  • I'm so sorry for your loss :( I'm 27w 4d.. &scared now... I'm a worry wart anyways :(
  • 11w to go exactly. Im so freaking nervous!!!
  • 29w by the way ;)
  • @gabbyc boy or girl?? :)
  • @gabbyc a boy :) is this ur first?