anyone else having this peeing issue? (tmi)

So when I sit down to go pee, it only kinda trickles out. I have to lift my belly up to relieve the pressure of my bladder and then it comes out normal. I know its not a uti. Baby is very low and pushing on everything. I would think the pressure on my bladder would help get it out easier not harder! Am I the only one with this issue?

Comments

• I get pressure pains while Ans after going sometimes. Ask your Dr. There Is a condition called prolapsed?? bladder
    Basically your bladder starts to droop or relax
    Not saying that's what your issue is but u could ask if u r concerned ;)
  • It doesn't hurt at all, I just can't pee properly with my big belly in the way. But I will definitely run it by my midwife at my next appointment
  • Mine trickles out... Lol. I have to lean forward to have any sort of pressure and to fully empty. It's very normal. Since you mentioned "belly", I'm assuming you've got quite a bump. Lol. Baby's head is resting nicely on your bladder. It just gets worse the farther along you get. :)
  • @fate. I almost seven months and I look like I'm due anyday. I lost my vajeen at 22 weeks :( baby is meausring big. I look like I swallowed a beach ball
  • I don't empty mine. It Was a torture. Now it has been two months that i am okay now. I will try to pick up my belly.
  • It might help :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited June 2011
    Ya, that's what it feels like. Its just kinda akward to have to hold my belly up while sitting and attempting to go pee lol
  • I'm having this problem too, but I'm 38 weeks. It only helps if I lean forward to pee, but since baby keeps getting lower and lower it's starting to get really hard to lean forward.
  • @ericak22, you might have to start holding your belly up like me, it really help :) just funny to watch...