What is considered full term?...

edited June 2011 in July 2011
I read it was between 36/37.

I 'm 35 weeks & miserable

Comments

• I believe it's 38 weeks but my doctor said that anything after 36 he wouldn't stop my labor think it just depends on doctor and what they believe to be safe i'd ask doc. When is your due date i'm also 35 weeks and miserable can't wait fort little one to get here
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im sorry ur miserable i can feel ur pain! I will be 38 weeks tomorrow. But my doctor and the book what to expect when ur expecting both said at 37 weeks ur considered full term. Good luck and best wishes.
  • 37 weeks per who. Hang in there. The longer is better. Good luck :)
  • @stella im due july 31 with my second baby boy :) how about you?
  • 37 weeks is full term n im soooooo miserable 2
  • I have been in the hospital since thursday trying to reach 37 weeks that's what the drs. Are saying is considered full term. I will be 37 weeks tomorrow so they are going to induce labor. Hang in there hun!!
  • @stevkam0911-I'm 35 weeks as well and miserable. And it seems like time is ticking by so slowly! :(
  • @derbygurl07 :( why are u there?

@quowanisemaj_0711 :( my hubby said hey this is going by quick...if looks could kill
  • I'm 35 +5 and I have been miserable since 26 weeks die to my kidneys. I'm thankful my due date got moved up. I was told that full term is after 38 weeks if you are counting from conception. I'm hoping to go into labor around 38 to 39.. I don't wanna be overdue again, because I had an aweful experience. I hope you feel better and remember we are almost there :)
  • @kalikojenie oh I hope I domt gio that long.38 is far away lol.i went to 40 with my first & was beyond miserable.but u r right its almost over
  • I went to 42 with my son and he passed his first bm inside and well it was an ordeal. And the doctors actually had me scared to the point I was crying the whole time. I don't wanna go through that again. I'm hoping for an early bird this time or you'll see me castor oiling it lol
  • @kalikojenie I dont blame u, wouldn't want to go through tjat either.if u do the castor oil let me know how that goes ;)
  • I'm due July 31st with my first baby! :) But I've always heard 37 weeks if full term. I'm so over this pregnancy because I'm so uncomfortable. Best believe when I'm 37 and a half weeks, my butt will be walking daily to get this baby out!
  • @bentleysmommy we have the same due date :)
  • @bentleysmommy we have the same due date :)
  • Awwh! I'm having a boy, cannot wait till he's here!
    hopefully neither of us will make it to our due dates! Haha.
  • edited June 2011
    @Stevkam0911due july 22 with. A boy my first doctor told me that he wouldn't induce intill I was over 2 week past my due date hoping xavier comes on time. Lol
  • @stevkam0911 I am in the hospital with preeclampsia
  • Due july 28 .... 34 weeks n ughhhhhh me twoooo!
  • My midwife said 38+
  • 37 weeks is full term n im soooooo miserable 2
  • Yeah, Its 37wks !
  • I was told 37 weeks.