Kidney stones

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
This has been the worst 2 weeks so far of my pregnancy...I originally thought I had a UTI or BLadder infection but the results came back negative last thursday. My OB sent my urine to a lab to have it grown to see what bacteria could be making my bladder spasm. it all started 06/11/11 in the middle of the day I went to the bathroom like normal but when I finished I continued to feel like a tingle or tickle in my bladder and I had to use the bathroom 30 mins after that and ever since then I have been using the bathroom every 30 mins to an hour.. there is no pain or burning at all just the spasms then I have to pee really bad or it feels like my bladder is swollen... The Thursday i went to my OB she gave me some bactrim and pyridum...she did note that we still need to wait for the lab results. That day I took the Bactrim I had a horrible allergic reaction and ended up vomiting everything I had inside me and had fever and chills all thursday night and friday morning. so here I am on monday still waiting for the lab results and still peeing frequently...I have a horrible headache and I cannot focus at work at all :'( last week I had to take 23 hours unpaid and I am just so sad because I am still miserable and I have to constantly pee and still do not know what the cause is...the only relief I have is the pyridium but it turns my pee bright orange and if I don't take it I can feel the spasms and its like extreme discomfort x100 :'(

Comments

• So I just found out I have Kidney stones!!! but they say I just have to drink more water...All I do is drink water ugh!
  • I'm so sorry to hear that..I hope you feel better!
  • Ughh your peeing continues.
  • I had kidney stones with my second baby. They ended up dissolving on their own. I hope the same goes for you! Feel better momma!
  • I sure hope so I have been miserable for 2 weeks but I am trying to do the home remedy olive oil and lemon juice..I already feel a little better! Thanks everyone!
  • I hope you feel better... your profile pic is cute your dog kinda blends with the tree good color coordination!!!
  • @Mybabe Thank you hun!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ashleyfew ahh I am so sorry! I have never had kidney stones before this so I am blown away by this pain! Do you take prenatals? I honestly think I am getting to much calcium from my prenatals and that is what is causing them. How far are you?
  • @ashleyfew That is great to know! Thank you so much I plan to just take flinstones vitamins for now to see if that helps and if not then I guess I will have to talk to my doc about stopping....7 more weeks for you enjoy!