dreams

Have any of u dreamed the sex of your baby and it been right? My two other children I dreamed were boys and are. This one I've dreamed its a boy and last night its a girl. LOL. I know there's only one baby. Just asking?

Comments

• Dreamt it was a girl and it's a boy
  • Dreamt of a girl and having a boy
  • I dreamt it was a boy...and hopefully its a girl on thurs...2 more days!!!
  • I would dream both of mine were boys and they are girls!
  • With my daughter I dreamt she was a girl. This one I dreamt a boy. I find out Monday.
  • i kept having dreams a girl even though i reallly wanted a boy. once i even had a dream about twin girls! sure enough im having a girl! :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I dreamt of a boy so did bd and sure enough it was a boy now we have our little prince charming on the way!! <3
  • I've had multiple dreams of a boy and we find out a week from tomorrow. :) we're hoping for a boy but would be happy either way!
  • I dreamt it was a boy I wanted a girl but its a boy!
  • I dreamed it was a girl and it was!
  • I dreamed of a boy first and another time a girl. But just found out yesterday he's 1000% boy :)
  • Dreamt a boi & ,having a boy!!
  • right before i went for my anatomy scan i dreamt a brunette lady told me i was having a boy and sure enough, he ultrasound tech had brunette hair, and told me i was having a boy. lol though i did have a dream shortly after i found out i was pregnant that i was having a boy.
  • I dreamed I was having a girl and lil miss Leila is on her way :-j
  • I always dreamt of having a girl, even after I found out he was a boy. :)
  • My DH dreamed the baby was a girl last night hopefully we will know tuesday!