My husband leaves...

For the week for work, first time being sent out of town in 3 years :( And everything falls apart! My almost three year old daughter woke up with a 104.4 temp and the doc says she has strep and a bad sinus infection. While in the drive thru for her prescription my truck over heats and the heater core went out! My husbands friend is picking it up bc its leaking antifreeze on the passenger floor board. And on top of it all, I have to work thirds this week and I have 3 dr appts and my daughter has one friday. Ugh sorry that was really long. I need my husband home!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ive been so stressed, I didnt even think about that! Thanks so much!! I'm even a nurse, just dont have my head on straight. My daughter was born at 34w6d and right now I am 34w3d. I just need a deep breath, and a clean one I should add :) Thanks again @angieahrens
  • awhi sorry girl! I would be frantic without my hubby! good luck!!
  • i wish i could help you. just hang in there mama and it will get better. i know its easier said than done but try not to stress too much things will work out, we dont want you going in labor early.
  • Do you have a friend that would be willing to help?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks @everyone. @excitedforbaby my mom is coming to pick us up and we are just going to stay there for the week now :) Im trying to not stress too much, just kind of hard.