c sections

edited June 2011 in Birth Stories
had a emergencey c-section last sunday and it just dosent seem to be healing i know its only been a week but one side is open an weeping with a hole ... and 2 day the other side which had a like big bump underneath you could feel has to day started weeping so i think it was pressure of fluid underneath ... no strong smell yet but its sore ... midwife last checked it on sat .. when i lie down it looks like its all closed up an healing but i ve noticed when am standing cleaning it its open..... they keep say keep it dry an let air get to it but its hard when ur breast feeding every 2hours for up to a hour and a half at a time them moveing about no time to lie an let it air dry so frustrated scared incase it goin to get infected

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Did u make your 2 wk checkup appt? I just had csection on tuesday 6/14. Mine isnt seaping or "wet" its just itchy and kinda numb.for bf do u have a boppy? And look up side-lying position for comfort. And is someone helping u?
    If the seaping continues call ur doc
  • ive got midwife cuming here wed to check me an baby i cant do side lying as it hurts to much on scetion i just cant win
  • pillows have helped me tremendously :) and a recliner. But I def recommend a boppy
  • wots a bobby??
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • oh i just use normal pillow and fold it over i alsio do it in foot ball postion