Confront her or let it go??? (not pregnancy related)

So, I have to go to an event on Friday and there will be a woman there that I have some major issues with. We've had issues in the past as she has made some pretty awful comments about my DH and just been kind of crazy toward me whoile I was going through some health issues. We cut ties for 2 years...not even talking to each other when in the same room. After she had her first child a month after I had mine we met up and talked things out, but by no means were we "friends" just "friendly". We've done a couple play dates over the past year, but I always left feeling like I was trying to put things behind me and she was still being crazy and selfish, and that I can not trust het at all. so I've backed off a bit over the past couple months. Well, she posted a very nasty status on FB that was directed at my hubby :( she didn't use his name, but it was a direct reference to him. I did not reply or comment on it. I will see her at the end of the week and my plan was to be friendly until I saw that post. Do I completely ignore her OR tell her I saw the post and go from there?

Comments

• If it were me, I'd ask her what's her problem, and tell her that you're trying to put whatever happened behind you and move on with your life. If she doesn't go for that, then ask her to avoid contacting you and hubby, and keep your lives out of her business. I think that's fair enough.
  • Oh geeze. She's sounds childish if she's posting icky things on FB. I wouldn't "confront" her in a nasty way, but just inform her of your feelings towards the post. Hopefully she's respects the fact that you don't appreciate people badmouthing your hubster!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Icnore shes not worth the stress. Maybe unfriend to really cut the tie
  • She's a REAL piece of work! Part of me wants to just let her know I saw it and part of me says why waste my time...ugh...I hate crazy people :(
  • She's a REAL piece of work! Part of me wants to just let her know I saw it and part of me says why waste my time...ugh...I hate crazy people :(