I need a cute dress!!!!

edited June 2011 in Baby showers
I've been looking all over the place for a cute baby shower dress and I can't find anything :'(

I need it to be at the knee or below bc my bootie and thighs are nothing to go flashing around these days! :( seems like all the cute dresses are really short!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Try Wet Seal or Burlington. Or even JC Penney or Sears.
  • I have a cute one from the maternity section at macy for like 16.00 and other ones from the bargain stores.
  • I'm searching for a sexy dress for hubby's graduation this friday.
  • edited June 2011
    @angieahrens I'm going to check it out after work today.

@bri2186 @lmelanson I had zero luck at both! :'(

@lovelymom23 wet seal is a little young for me, I'm an old last lol! I'll give it a try lol!

@excitedforbaby the Macy's maternity section by my house consisted of 3 shirts and 2 jeans LMAO! :))

@newmommy_navywife @simplyraven22406
    Let me know if you find anything. I'm going to Vegas and Arizona next week maybe I'll have luck across state lines lol!

• i got a cute dress from motherhood about 2 weeks ago. its blue with some white or cream color.. but idk how much ur looking to spend. i figured this would be my one good maternity dress if i have to go somewhere nice lol
  • I get all me cute dresses from Target and Ross.
  • Have u check out the rosses and forever 21s..or H&Ms ..tillys..yet?
  • They have cute maxi sundresses at jcpenny and at kohl's. I can't stop buying them!
  • I got a cute, long, v-neck sundress from Ross. Don't know if you have one, but they generally have pretty good dresses
  • Hey try the thrift store too! I got some cute $4.00 dresses last week! !;+)
  • Try destination maternity online they have really cute stuff :)
  • Berlington!!! I bought 2 for my shower and hubby took me yesterday and I got another one,,,, I got 2 long ones and 1 short one I ware with white shorts so by big booty dont be showing ,,,,,,,, ,,, I also found so really cute dresses at walmart that strech,, there not prego clothes but they work and are really cute, I tried some on just to see and I only have 21days to go so I know they work,,,
  • I've gone to Ross, TJ Maxx or Marshalls for cheap baby doll tops. I'm wearing a cute baby doll top with leggings for my baby shower! :-) U could still pull it off with baby doll tops if not actual dresses?
  • Lol.wow.that sucks ass!
  • target, forever 21, rue 21 (if there is one in your area)
  • edited June 2011
    Thanks everybody! Looks like I'm going to have to brave the mall once again today :-<
    I went earlier today dead set on finding an outfit and managed to walk out with 2 outfits for Abby, 2 outfits for Isaiah and 3 outfits for Mia.... :-$
  • I got a dress from Burlington :) its one of those stretchy on the top its strapless :) (I don't want to show my thighs either) cute dress!! Cheap too :)
  • You should also try maxstudio.com the actual store not online. They have great dresses that can be worn while pregnant. Thats where I plan to go.
  • I got a cute maxi dress from Ross. Its not maternity so I still feel pretty but big enough I can still fit it without worrying about wearing shorts underneath.
  • You're skinnier than I was but I loved Old Navy sundresses. I liked then MUCH better than ALL the maternity dresses I tried on. I was having the same fat thigh problem too :( good luck shopping!!! At least ur in LA so the stores are unlimited ;)
  • Trust me go to Zara, they have the best colors in for the season !!! A lit of things faltering for the belly U cant go wrong definitly positive ull find a dress and shoes in there , hate walking the mall with this baby in me so its either Zara or nordstroms but go to Zara ull thank me later ;)
  • Do u like maxi dresses? I love wearing them even pre pregnancy. They go down to ur feet I'm wearing one ib my pic but u can only see the top lol forever21.com has alot of cheap ones
  • im going shopping at motherhood this sat, my sil works there n shes paying yay :) hope u find ur dress soon.
  • I went on a dress hunt last week and the woman at motherhood suggested dressy Capri pants and a pretty shirt for my shower since I will most likely be sitting the whole time. That way I won't worry about anyone getting a crotch shot or seeing my fat legs!
  • Did you find anything you like? :/