baby shower questions :)

edited June 2011 in Baby showers
Did anyone get anything from their registry?
Did anyone get doubles of clothes?
What's the one item you got the most of??
& what was the guests favorite game you played???
:)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @firsttimemommytobe thanks for responding :)
    My shower is going to have a lot of guests so I'm limited as to what games I can play :(
    Yeah my grama is getting all kinds of stuff (who doesn't love grama) :X
  • I adore my grama too!! :) currently staying w her while me & bd are getting a apartment :) she's the best! Yeah I plan in playing the yarn game too.. but with all the guests I have its gonna take forever!! :/
  • I got a lot of things frm my registry! I didnt expect to get any. I got double clothes frm Carter's but in different sizes so it worked out great. I got a lot of gifts, mostly clothes. More than she can even wear this summer so sadly i will have to give some away:( o yea n i got 4 of the same bathtub lol
  • O n i didnt play any games:-/ we spent too much time opening presents n socializing lol everyone still had a great time tho
  • @excitednewmom thanks for reply! May I ask how many guests you had? ? :)
    & ooooo I need a tub (*)
  • @firsttimemommytobe ill smack a b*tc* lol I'm so conscious about my looks right now :(
  • Ur welcome:) i had about 85-100 i totally lost count bcuz i was so busy talkin and running around all crazy lol. Put a tub on ur registry u might get 4;-) seriously, even if u dnt think ur gna get anything off ur registry its good to have one. U jus might get things n if not its something for u to look at urself in case u want to buy anything off it. Wen is ur shower?
  • edited June 2011
    My shower is July 14,wow u had 85-100. Guests I'm going to have that many too!! Now I don't feel crazy! Haha :) @excitednewmom