Begged for me to stay here thn shits on me

My mom begged practically for me tu stay here ...but today I get woken.up out of my sleep becsuse my sister want tu slide n the bed.... Minf u im already in the bed with my cousin who lives here n im damnnnnnnn near nine months pregnant wtf she keep saying go in there with neek so I start screaming n she talk bout I have company n sis can sleep on floor R U FUCKING KIDDING ME! ? NOW I GAVE UP MY OWN DAMNNNNNNN BED... N IS SLEEPING ON SOME SUNK N TRIFE ASS COUCH !! BF HAS MY CAR SO HE CAN MAKE IT BACK HOME WEN I GO INTO LABOR! IVE MADE MY CHOICE IM MOVING TU STATE COLLEGE AFTER MY BABBBBBBY

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Did u change ur mind about college or something? I'm confused as well.
  • Lol sory ladies @angieahrens @roseisamommynow me n my bf attend diffrent universities...i go tu rutgers...he goes to pennstate he had to leave our hometown n report back tu school early..... N has the car so he can come tu our babies delivery...he wanted me tu transfer to his school to raise baby together but it was expensive n my mom wanted me to stay home for the first 6 mnts.... Here at home now tgat im off campus I share bed with baby cousin. And my sister is scared to sleep alone so she usually sleeps with mom.. Cousin n sis are 8 btw. N e way mom had company lil sis didnt like it... And she no im in rare form when I get awaken n + im preg. She basically haf me hollering at my mom like she is not allowed tu have her bf come over..... It was late I was sleepy my sistsr is spoiled..... n tricked me...she wanted tu slrep in her sleeping bag but told me mommy made her thsts y I went to the couch....... All n all my mom has to break her daughyers habits n I am still going to statecollege n just gonna tke online classes for rutgers
  • Lol thanks hun