Should I give up?

I guess lately I have just been having NO luck what so ever! I am stressed beyond my max and I guess my silly ass husband doesn't understand why. First off I am currently living in someone else's house sleeping on their couch, secondly I am having all kinds of complications with my pregnancy and third I have a dick of a husband who just feels like our marriage is a game where he can just walk away and come back whenever he pleases. I love him but I don't know anymore if me and him are gonna make it. If I can't depend on you to be there for me when I'm at my lowest then how can I ever depend on you for anything else? I'm 29 wks pregnant, active duty military with no place to stay, I'm having to fight with these dumbass doctors telling them I need to be seen ASAP cause I have been having contractions and I can't go into active labor! Ughhhhh just so much drama! I just don't see how my damn husband can be so selfish. He's gonna come crawling back cause he needs a copy of our marriage license so the army can fix his deployment pay.......ha ha ha! Dumbass shoulda thought about that before cussing me out. Nice to know that he'll need me before I need him! Whoooooo! Glad I got that off my chest!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you ladies for your input. You mama's have no idea how stressed and angry I am, I don't even recognize myself anymore. I just hate that my husband is being an ass right now. I'm not one to give up but I'm getting to that point and I don't wanna be. I give so much of myself in this marriage just for him to turn around and act so stupid. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother.