My Heart Hurts....

edited June 2011 in Depression
I found out last week that my grammy's cancer has came back and spread. I am so numb when I think about it because she is one of the most important people in my life in not the most. I never imagined my life with out her and I just feel like I havent been the best granddaughter that I know I once was. She goes to her cancer doctor to see what they can do or to see how aggressive it is, and my mom wants me to go with them, i dont know if I can handle it.

I just dont know how to feel besides empty.... :-(

Comments

• I know how u feel my nana went yo the hospital 4 days ago with stomach pains and now she is in the icu with an infection going through her whole body and they are saying that it has damaged her heart:( hopefully they figure something out soon and help her through this cuz its not looking to good:( I don't know what to do and I also feel like I have not been the best I could I have buy I love my nana sooooo much and don't know what to do:'(
  • :( I'm so sorry hun I am the same way... my grandma is my best friend n lately we havnt been talking as much n I just found out from my mom that she has colen cancer idk how to feel about it... all I can tell u is even though u might not think u can handle it u might want to go for her support if not u may regret it n that is the worst feeling. Thoughts n prayers r with u n ur family I hope they get it under control.
  • I'm so sorry! I've already lost three grandparents and only have one left. It's so heartbreaking i 'm praying for you and your family.
  • @ everyone thanks for sharing your life with me. I am really just I can't explain it. All I can do is pray and will definitely pray for all of you. I know all things happen for a reason or on time I just don't know how to stay strong for my family and my grandma with extra emotional hormones and all. I know I won't cry infront of her nor my mom but gosh I don't know how much longer I can hold it in. @mommakk88 my mother had colon cancer when I was in high school she is in remission right now. its so hard to deal with but I'm here to support u all as much as I can.
  • I know how u feel just pray my grandma was my everything I lived with her n she also had cancer its definitely hard to watch but I knw she needed the support I wish y'all the best!