8 week appointment?

I'm at my eight week appointment, which was my original one before I started having complications. I thought that you got an ultrasound at your first? Did you ladies? I know doctors are different. Just wondering!

Comments

• I got mine at 10weeks..but you usually get them around 8 weeks..Its just to confirm the pregnancy
  • I didn't but I got one like a week later. At my appt she asked me to come back for my ultrasound. They have a special tech that only comes in on certain days so I had to wait
  • I did but mine was bc my last pregnancy was tubal and they wanted to make sure this baby was in the right place
  • Awwwwww I remember my first appt!!!!! Yes, we got an u/s.

Awwwwww, congrats dear!
  • It really depends on the doctor. Mine did one at 6 weeks & 6 days which was my first appointment. But i had a friend who had to wait til 20 weeks to get her first sono! Thats crazy! & thats the only sono she got from her doctor... Ive had 4 so far. I love seeing my little man.
  • I had an U/S at my first one too. I'm glad because we thought that I was 12w but I was really 10w. But yep I did.
  • I've had three already and I think that even if they don't do it at eight weeks, I need one to make sure everything is okay. I'm on bed rest and I wanna know if I can go back to work.
  • They're gonna give me one! :) thank you ladies!