can someone please help me on....

edited February 2011 in Teen moms
hi my name is monica im around 10 weeks pregnant and its sooo hard bc i dont have any family members here with me just my fiancee and i want to go to school sooo bad ive been in mexico for like 2 years i stopped going to school in 9th grade and i wanna go back before the baby gets here and atleast finish high school but i was wondering if anyone nows how can i get home schooled i think it would be alot better!! if anyone could help id appreciate any information yall could give me #:-s

Comments

• Your best bet is to probably get your GED contact your local superintendents office. Should be right in the phone book! They would most likely be able to give you any local info! Also, your states website could def have links for resources for you. Good luck!!
  • I know my cousin got her diploma thru the internet school... it was $500 for the 9-12 I'm not sure what they will do with the credits you had before google high school diploma at home :) I know the school she used changed names...
  • My brother in law is finishing his high school credits via correspondence courses. He paid $300 for the books and he submits his assignments via the web. When he is done he'll even get a class ring.
  • I got my diploma at adult ed (:
    & they just charged me 25$ for books but they give em back after your done.
    & I wld go once a week for test & more hw packets its easy n fast yew can ask at yewr old h.s if they have adult ed.
  • GED is widely accepted at universities..its easier to get and a heck of a lot cheaper! You can also attend college online
  • Ok I think im going to do ged. Thanks girls for everything :)