B!tch needs to get the funk off!!!!

So my sister is round for dinner and Salem s still nosey and curious of smells especially fish. We are eating in the lounge because my table has clothes and stuff from my shopping trip on it. Anyways Salem runs up to her jumps on the sofa and starts sniffing toward her plate. She picks him up and chucks him across the room!!! I'm like HELL NO you did not just do that to my cat!!! She was like what it f*cking annoying and a ponce. It is an annoying rat. I went mental at her. I flipped, she started should back at me don't get all hormonal at me cos your fucking pregnant and I put your cat on the floor. To which point I told her to leave the house and that until she can learn not to be a cruel prick she is not welcome back. F*cking bitch how dare she chuck my Salem Cat across the room for sniffing?!?! Then blame my hormones for me being angry when if fact she funked me off!!! Aghhh how much I wanted to hit her!! My poor Salem Cat :( he meowed when he hit the floor it must of hurt him so much. My poor baby.

Comments

• I use too play bounce kitty with mine id gently toss her one the opposites end of my couch and she would bounce and run back to me too do it again
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @angieahrens I use a spray bottle to teach him to stay away from food. He is still a young kitty. When we eat at the table his good but we were on the sofa. I can't believe she did it. I love my Salem Cat soo much he is like my baby. His only 14weeks :( I feel bad for him. His hiding under the cuboard ATM he won't come out :'( my poor kitty
  • @angieahrens I have got him some cat treats see if he comes out to those but if he don't I'll leave him till his ready. :(
  • @angieahrens I feel so bad for him my bf is like. Wow you flipped so bad you went red and I thought you were gunna kill her. I'm in shock that she thought it was my hormones, like funk.
  • @Mshahir I wanted too lol
  • @Mshahir I'm trying to stop my swearing lol. I really am fuming.
  • @angieahrens he got my pregasaraus tee out the wardrobe and told me I need to wear it lmao. He is now cuddling Salem Cat
  • She needs her ass kicked. He's such a sweet kitty!!! Lord, I pray she doesn't have any children. Ugh!
  • @blueberrysmom snap! He seems fine now though. However my blood is still boiling.
  • @Blueberrysmom no throat punch lol :O
  • @stella I wasn't sure if I should suggest a throat punch since it's her sister, but since you put it out there...THROAT PUNCH that cat hater!!! X(
  • @blueberrysmom it's cool I'll allow it ;)
  • Why would your sister think.its ok to throw a baby cat?? I've got 3 & if they come sniffing I pick them up & put them on the floor.
  • That happened to one of my cats with an ex. He threw her so hard he hurt her stomach and broke her leg. I moved out ASAP. People like that scared me. Evening if you don't like animals they are usually pretty defenseless against a human. Especially a kitten.
  • @one5one I use a squirt bottle, he was curious I have never eatten at the sofa with him around. It really hurt me, his so small and the sound he made :(
    @Kate_k his my baby and it just hurt so much that anyone could do that. I just don't get how anyone could want to harm any animal full stop :(
  • Squirt bottles work well too. Did u make sure he had nothing wrong & he was walking ok. He's still so tiny at 14 wks!
  • @one5one his fine thankfully his moving around great and chasing his tail ATM :)
  • That's great pets usually forget the crap & live in the now. Glad your kittys now is a happy one!