first baby, 11 weeks

Im so excited and nervous all in one. This is my first baby, but my second pregnancy, my first was an ectopic...luckily this one was not! The only "bad" part is the morning sickness. Im very excited about the future but nervous about labor and stuff like that. Is it normal to loose some weight in the first trimester? I have lost 10 pounds since finding out I am pregnant.

Comments

• Congrats!!! There is no "normal" in pregnancy cuz everyone is different! Lol it is very common tho..Good luck! :)
  • I'm 12w 5d and I've lost 13 pounds because I can't keep nothing down
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • :-) That's all pretty comforting. Im glad I joined pregly. Its nice to have other moms-to-be to talk to. Im just glad that food is starting taste good again! I see the light at the end of the morning sickness tunnel...hopefully lol.
  • I'm 9wks Tuesday n thanks I nvr lost weight since I've found out I'm pregnant. if I did id barely weigh 100 pounds, I've only sum. nd I've nvr thrown up from morning sickness yet, thankfully. shows though how we're different :)
  • Congratulations! I lost weight with my first pregnancy too.
  • It's normail. Dont worry, u will gain a lot more later. I'm going 7 weeks right now and i been vomiting a lot and in just 1 week i lost 4 pound. But i gain myself today and i just gain 1.8 yay!! :) i still have this very horrible morning sickness its non stop. I hate foods and smell. I love being pregnant but i hate first tremister its the worst. ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.