I'm freaking out...1 hr glucose test

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
Well I just got a call from the Dr that my results came back high and now I have to take the 3 hr test. I just moved this weekend so now I'm rushing to get my new Dr and have to take the 3 hr. I'm praying that I pass this! How many of you preglys have failed the 1 hr but passed the 3 hr????

Comments

• I just took the one hour yesterday so no news yet but yes I've heard of women who have passed the 3 hour
  • I failed the one hour then passed the 3 hour I didn't fast long enough that's why I failed how long did you fast for
  • I failed the one hour and then passed the three hour :)
  • there has been alot of women on here that has passed the 3 hr test..
    good luck. hopefully you pass it .. having gestational diabetes SUCKS!!! :)
  • @kandc1015 fasted about 10 hrs. My level was at 174. I hope I pass.
  • My Dr told me I could eat w my 1hour just not after I drank the drink..n I passed: 0)
  • I did 10 hours too I think then my doctor said no your supposed to fast 12 hours and I made my app for early in the morning and did my 12 hour fasting then had to wait 3 hours and I passed! I'm sure you will be fine.
  • I did 10 hours too I think then my doctor said no your supposed to fast 12 hours and I made my app for early in the morning and did my 12 hour fasting then had to wait 3 hours and I passed! I'm sure you will be fine.
  • I sure hope so. I have an appt with my new doctor tomorrow at 10:30 so we will see what he says and when I need to do the test again.
  • I did with my first. I failed the one hour but when I took the three hour I passed it, no problem.
  • Shit...I forgot I have to take mine in the morning and my ass is sitting here eating icecream.omg fml :(
  • I failed my one hour only by a couple if points but they still had me do the 3 hour to br safe and I past it. It is annoying having to go in for 3 hours and getting poked four times. The worst part was I got nasueas from fasting that long and didn't feel good the rest of the day. Good luck sweetie. Im sure it will go well!! Don't stress too much!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ashleyfew then they diagnosed you with gestational diabetes? What happens after that?
  • @xpecting91611 I was told to fast for 12 hrs and they even double checked that morning. I think about 3 people made sure I hadn't eaten anything. Then when I drank the drink I was reading the bottle and it said to fast for 12 hrs. I'm confused too because a lot of other women said they didn't have to or only had to for an hr.
  • I have mine tomorrow and I was told I can come in whenev and I am allowed to eat b4..its a 1hr test..
  • @excitedforbaby lol put the spoon down!!!
  • I'm taking my 3hr too! Ugh I just wanna get it over with! I'm praying I pass dis time
  • @xpecting91611 I don't have to fast either.well an hour before testing. But I'm trying not to eat anything full of sugar so I have a better chance at passing but I messed that up with icecream.lol
  • I wonder why some people are told to fast for the 1 hr test and some don't have to. Weird!
  • @kcike812 I had realize I have the test tomorrow while reading someone else's post about glucose.I'm so upset.lol I didst want to waste it so I finished it.but damn...
  • @1stTime_Mommy me too! I'm so not looking forward to it. I'll be praying for you too.
  • how long did it take 4 them 2 tell u ur results?! i had mine done last week...
  • I did mine on Friday at 10am and they called me today around noon.@librababii
  • Thanks lol I'll make sure to pray for yu too!!
  • that was fast! i did mine on Tuesday...
  • I didn't hear anything for almost 2wks!! Dats what makes meer so mad!