Baby died in van

On the news the daycare people left a little girl in the van and she died on heat stroke.temperature of 138.WTF! Damn,daycares you can't trust them. I would be in jail if my baby died like that.I'm so mad!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wtf! ,where was this at...
  • Will they shut the daycare down?!? I'm not a person that is sue happy but in this case I would sue the workers and owner for everything they had
  • Just another reason I will never use daycare. No amount of money is worth the life of my child.
  • So many cases in california like that in the past couple years.. Pisses me off so much!
  • edited June 2011
    @angieahrens I totally.agree!! How can you forget a child in the car. Even the duggars with 19 children don't forget one!!
  • @cee808 in ga I believe,they were going on a field trip and they left that baby in that van.smdh!

@OregonMama me either.I will not be taking my baby in no kind of daycare.that just angers me!
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @blissmarie23 Idk but they are getting charged.
  • I can forget milk in the car but never a child.
  • How horrible. :( How long did they leave the lil baby in there? I couldn't imagine leaving my kids in the car even for 5 seconds. I take them in everywhere. I don't know if laziness is the word I'm looking for, but I'll just leave it.
  • Oh my. :( So they came back to the van and what?! "Oopsie... I was having way too much fun to even remember that there was a baby in here!" Rest in peace lil baby.
  • Ugh! A week ago I gave my neighbor a ride when we got back she went to her house n left her 4 year old in my suv!! Luckily I went outside 15 minutes later n seen my door open! I went next door n was like um u forget something?!
  • thats one reason my hubby wants me to be a SAHM..he said he doesnt trust daycares at all..